Porsche alloys

p88bel

Took delivery of my porsche wheels today, look nuts on the car, I'm changing tires though want a much lower profile.

Theyve had a coat of paint before, but ive rubbed one down and gave it a quick polish and it's well nice, got the wheels real cheap as well, pics coming soon

tbh with what he has done to his car i would be very suprised if they were 90's!

More newer skool (boxster rims or alike)

I was looking for some early boxter 16's for my cabrio at one point but gave up looking. They'd really suit your car actually, just finding them is the hard part as most people upgraded them to 17's straight from the factory. They're a bit like the ones on alex's car but have a bit of a dish on them.

Im mirror polishing them, they cost me £122 including delivery to my door, that was with tires, Ive a buyer for the tires as profiles too big for the lupo so that takes em down to just costing me 80 quid!

Polishings costing me nothing, these arent a permanent fixture, Im still in the middle of buying other wheels, porsche again, yep i will be looking at more modern wheels when they come up in 16s and arent too wide. The other ones Im in middle of getting are 16s front wheels are 225s and rears 255s, so may widen back quarters more to house em.