wheels/low enough?

lupo1992

hey guys,

i've recently had the car lowered, but im not exactly liking the halfords specials ( wheels ), what do you think would go well? with the colour aswell.....maybe deep dish? i dont know :(

also, do you think its low enough? or need rising at the front as its a lot lower...

the link to my pic is; http://imageshack.us/f/27/sam0849.jpg/

cheers guys! :)

The front should always be a touch lower than the back.

TBH i wouldnt adjust the ride height anymore until you decide on wheels as then you have to think about widths, diameters, offsets and then the tyre choice. Once thats been decided then lower a bit more etc.

The front should always be a touch lower than the back.

TBH i wouldnt adjust the ride height anymore until you decide on wheels as then you have to think about widths, diameters, offsets and then the tyre choice. Once thats been decided then lower a bit more etc.

ah cheers scotty! also one last question before i go, my car is a 1.4 75bhp model, whats the smallest size wheels i can fit?

cheers mate

j

13s is the smallest you can go on a non sport. Unless you're stupid low though, it'll look crap.

Stupid low, or ballon tyres :) lol

and although dish is popular, it has to be done right, im swaying away from massive dish now tbh! :/. i like a little dish, but tucked under the arches so its just about touching! looks AMAZING!!!1!! imo :)

Edited by Blitzerman

hey guys,

i've recently had the car lowered, but im not exactly liking the halfords specials ( wheels ), what do you think would go well? with the colour aswell.....maybe deep dish? i dont know :(

also, do you think its low enough? or need rising at the front as its a lot lower...

the link to my pic is; http://imageshack.us/f/27/sam0849.jpg/

cheers guys! :)

How low is you car in the pic dude?

Also what size are the wheels?

All depends on what look you want to go for not anyone else.

My wheels are for sale if your interested

http://forums.clublu...l=&fromsearch=1

your wheels are, must, be one of the most amazing sites i've ever seenn!! :|

i cant afford them mate, sorry haha,

and tbh ive just had a quick look around, the calibre DUB/Eclipse arent that bad,....are they? :(

the rear on my car is as low as it will go on the springs on it, if i got shorter springs would it go lower?

cheers guys!

jordan

your wheels are, must, be one of the most amazing sites i've ever seenn!! :|

i cant afford them mate, sorry haha,

and tbh ive just had a quick look around, the calibre DUB/Eclipse arent that bad,....are they? :(

the rear on my car is as low as it will go on the springs on it, if i got shorter springs would it go lower?

cheers guys!

jordan

Yes it would go lower.....

Finding shorter springs isnt easy.