Sticker bomb

loopy29

FFS its putting stickers onto a flat area, how hard do you really think its going to be.

Follow whatever your answer is:

1)

Do you have the luxury of owning a pair of hands and arms?

"Yes" then get peeling and sticking and lacquer them on because they will peel off.

"No". Find the help of a friend or relative to stick them on for you

2)

Do you own, your very own personal brain?

"Yes" Maybe you should consider thinking twice about sticker bombing anything on your vehicle

"No" Carry on it will look brilliant

3)

Do you have any friends?

"Yes" Sticker bombing may ward off several of your friends, be prepared for people to tell you its good, and alternatively; looks ****.

"No" Once again carry on.

I hope this has helped you in making your sticker bombing decision.

Sticker bombing can look "ok" if done properly, however it is now overdone, so be warned.

1 a straight anwser would have been better instead of a cocky ****ty reply it was a simple question that's it so get of your high horse a d **** off 2 why be a cock when

Someone asks a question

Why is it when you ask a question you just get a cocky answer you ask on edition 38 you get a simple anwser and may be some help on here it just full off cocky ****ty replys

Depending on the stickers you may need to lacquer over them. i.e vinyl, paper, etc.

I pass a Civic once a week that used to be bombed. He's removed all his stickers and put a roof rack on.

Fashions come and go. Not for me, but if you want to do it go for it.

Hey mate, i wont be a cock :P

I used one of those vinyl sheets to stickerbomb mine, will be better to use seperate stickers for individuality, however i didnt want to spend out on loads of stickers. I only really did it for a little bit of a change, however i dont think it will stay as im not a massive fan. Its a little harder when using the vinyl, because the cap does have a slight bend in it, so its easy to get bubbles, plus the corners need some precision cutting lol, heres a pic of mine just to give you an idea.

P030811_1316-1.jpg

Why is it that people ask stupid questions and then get pissed when people give them a stupid answer?

You asked how hard it is to put stickers onto a flat panel. Think about that. You had to ask people if its hard to put stickers on a flat surface.

Edited by Deadmetal

Come on guys give the guy/ girl (im not sexist!) a break...Not judging their abilitys, but some people may not be as good at things as others (even if it does seem fairly simple). They mite have just been looking for a bit of friendly advice. I dont want to appear to be a moron, but from someone who has only recently started posting on this forum, i can understand why they dont like this fairly hostile attitude. Please dont think im taking sides, i just kinda feel sorry for them :unsure:

I was asking because of the corners and the slight curve in the fuel cap and you just get cocks who think they no everything anwser back with ****ty comments quite easy keep quite if you ain't got nothing good to say Thank you to the people who answerd with a decent reply that's I was looking for not a snotty reply no wounder people get sick of asking questions on here when all you got is replys like that

Hey mate, the corners are a bit of a pain, i wrapped mine around the cap and as the pic shows its not perfect, just gotta make a lot of slits to get a good curve. Are you going to use loads of stickers, or take the easy way out like i did ?

I'd go for it mate, i just did it, regardless of what others opinions are, im a bit bored of mine now, probably because i didn't use my own stickers. Though it does make for some colourful photos :)

309373_10150845429690195_509505194_21608410_1933744795_n.jpg

Edited by MikeW