Milf...

Dubya

Spotted a red Lup GTI in that there Liverpool earlier today, last 3 digits of the plate being MFF. Blonde lass behind the wheel... twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Ha ha, MILF, shes only 21ish I think dubya smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Your right she does look hot but I'm not sure I'd refer to her as milf, if purely for my own safety.

Lol @ this thread! Ray, you do know what MILF stands for yeh? I'm certainly not a mother!

I think you must have been seeing things, as I was away in Rome all that weekend, with my car keys, and the Loop stayed patiently awaiting my return on my drive with Fyggy, as told by my housemate. The car did not move all weekend.

Yeah, I am just turned 22. Lol @ AndyW

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ray, you do know what MILF stands for yeh?

Get all of you, with the dirty mind! I seem to remember Kat's registration incorporating all of the above letters/numbers, in no particular order. See below... Photo chopped image, but using genuine letters in plate...

75904090.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Damn site easier to identify someone/something through word association, than remembering a freakin number plate lol. :wink:

Snoopstah, the last 3 digit's being the same is feasible. There's a silver Lupo at the dealers (granted not a GTI) with AK51 ZHG... Mine being AK54 ZHG.

Was defo a red Lupo GTI seen in Kat's neck of the woods, with MFF in the plate. If I wasn't driving a skanky Vectra SRI in the other direction, i would have gone after it.....

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My Loop's new name is "Lymff" as Juro has been coined too much now. Twas named by the fella's mum.. which is the reg plate with the numbers taken out (all in the correct order) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Erk @ Veccy!