The Scotty Show...

Piers

Love the 'you don't own a lupo so get out of here' comments! Best kick some of the admins and mods out then! The people who don't own lupos did own lupos and go back a long way, including Scotty!

i think he was refering to the inappropriate comments.... he is not saying get out of here at all... he's pointing out that scotty comments on EVERYTHING without any purpose.....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how piers suddenly appears and tries to rock the boat when he has himself put basically 0 input into the forum over his time, we have seen more solar eclipses than the amount of times piers has reared his head.

Note that twice he has actually appeared he has made threads about me!!!!!!

I love it how piers suddenly appears and tries to rock the boat when he has himself put basically 0 input into the forum over his time, we have seen more solar eclipses than the amount of times piers has reared his head.

Note that twice he has actually appeared he has made threads about me!!!!!!

and where are these "threats" towards you? why would i "threaten" you... over the internet?

im not trying to "rock the boat" mate... im just clearly stating that your comments are inappropriate, a waste of time, a waste of opinion and have no relevance. if you took the time to read through my posts... you would see that im constructive. not a waste of space. like you.

dont get me wrong scotty your not a bad guy to be fair and some things have made me laugh... but only when they are appropriate. which isnt very often.

so your now stating that im wrong and my opinion doesnt count because i havnt sat eating a curry at christmas with you and the almighty rulers of clublupo. im a registered user of this forum so have as much right to comment as you do mate! it doesnt matter if i have been here a month or 10 years! it isnt a competition... im not trying to compete with you! im telling you what i think and always have. that i am entitled to do!

i dont care if im not liked! you will find me at most shows and if you took the time to speak to me, you'd see what kind of person i am...

your "interests" contradict your addiction to look good... you clearly dont want to be here if your interest is "getting banned" save yourself the bother if thats what you really want and leave... that would be your choice...

id like you to stay however as i like our discussions

The interests part is an inside joke, obviously with you not actually being on here much you wouldnt know.

And its threads not threats.

The interests part is an inside joke, obviously with you not actually being on here much you wouldnt know.

And its threads not threats.

again your refering to my history on here being irrelevant... does that mean that any users who arent on here every day dont matter? and their thoughts do not count?

i think that you should take your friends who also think this and start your own forum where no body bothers you....?

apologies... typing error...

the problem with forums now days was summed up last month by golf+

I roughly quote

"where are all the build threads these days, the point is people building "scene" leading cars dont bother with the forums anymore, why waste time being shot down by kids telling them its not hot if its not got a bra & not matt black"

its those sort of comments that piers is talking about right now, the whitty one liner the irrelevant posts & the slating... it just gets boring....

Nope it wasnt a typing error.

How about you went down the correct route and instead of making a huge song and dance about it all you just went and sent a pm to the mods explaining your concerns???

Now wouldnt that have been the mature thing to do ?

the problem with forums now days was summed up last month by golf+

I roughly quote

"where are all the build threads these days, the point is people building "scene" leading cars dont bother with the forums anymore, why waste time being shot down by kids telling them its not hot if its not got a bra & not matt black"

its those sort of comments that piers is talking about right now, the whitty one liner the irrelevant posts & the slating... it just gets boring....

Kind of the far end of the spectrum, me commenting on things that have no real need to be on a forum is not on that level.

Nope it wasnt a typing error.

How about you went down the correct route and instead of making a huge song and dance about it all you just went and sent a pm to the mods explaining your concerns???

Now wouldnt that have been the mature thing to do ?

i have done exactly as you have said... but the USELESS moderator known as Treblet is unable to responde... however i have had a very interesting discussion with Ray via the PM function.... and if you remember back to the "sick of idiots on this forum" thread.. you will recall Ray agreeing with what i have said. this added to discussions with people at shows is starting to look more in my favour added to comments on here from people like blitzerman...

next suggestion Scotty? or will you struggle to make a structured sentence lasting more than 8 words?

ahhh i suppose, but you see where i was going with it,

Yeah i do, check back, i very very rarely give someone direct **** for something they have done to their car, i give stupid replies to stupid questions. like the ones which can so so easily be answered by ringing up a company etc to get it from the horses mouth .

So rather than continuing on talking to the mods you go down this route, super mature.

based on the fact you dont know what the discussion involved... your jumping the gun. an i have approached this in a mature way. i have confronted you again due to YOUR IMMATURE response... i started a thread looking to have a discussion and YOU decided to get involved... by making your comments you decided to engage in this conversation.... so dont tell me im not being mature by confronting you. im simply responding to your actions. good old saying: make your bed... lay in it!

Yeah i do, check back, i very very rarely give someone direct **** for something they have done to their car, i give stupid replies to stupid questions. like the ones which can so so easily be answered by ringing up a company etc to get it from the horses mouth .

we have discussed this before...

lets get one thing clear... if you want info on a lupo.. is this the best place to ask? yes it is....

I will have to agree,

I can think of an occasion wen my little lady was asking for help & all she got was piss takes, but i cant remember it clearly enough to start pointing fingers and making acusations, what i can clearly say is that the experience left us a bit frustrated & almost turned our back on the forum as we were new then, it wasn't untill we drove 3 hours & met bickerton, we thought perhaps we'l give the forum another try, have to say putting on a thicker skin its not so bad, you just need a salt pot to trawl the forum with,

Edited by Dogbot

based on the fact you dont know what the discussion involved... your jumping the gun. an i have approached this in a mature way. i have confronted you again due to YOUR IMMATURE response... i started a thread looking to have a discussion and YOU decided to get involved... by making your comments you decided to engage in this conversation.... so dont tell me im not being mature by confronting you. im simply responding to your actions. good old saying: make your bed... lay in it!

You asked what people disliked, i replied, whats immature about that.

You took offence rather than taking it as a joke and then went on to have some sort of online rambo first blood campaign against me.

we have discussed this before...

lets get one thing clear... if you want info on a lupo.. is this the best place to ask? yes it is....

What about info on what colour you should paint your wheels, or importing a car from ireland, or how much X product is from X company, or how much my insurance is going to be. Questions which are best answered by either the OP themselves or the company in question.

You asked what people disliked, i replied, whats immature about that.

You took offence rather than taking it as a joke and then went on to have some sort of online rambo first blood campaign against me.

you came out with yet another immature response... you failed to provide a good response that could be justified.

unlike the others who put things that annoyed them... i have no thirst for your blood at all... you seem to be very defensive and negative with ALL of your posts... do you find it difficult to join a conversation with a positive response?

i seriously think you need to see someone... and i may be jumping to a conclusion but were you born in 1982 by any chance? making you around 29? also making you very immature and lonely... if all you can do is sit on here trying to look clever...

What about info on what colour you should paint your wheels, or importing a car from ireland, or how much X product is from X company, or how much my insurance is going to be. Questions which are best answered by either the OP themselves or the company in question.

i agree with some of those examples... insurance is a good one... but was your reply to my thread relevant....? no it wasnt

This should not be the first place you try and find info for the lupo.

Google should be first, then the FAQs on here, then a search of threads.

Then, and only then, if you cant find what you're looking for you post a question.

Starting a thread asking if you should sticker bomb a part of car is bound to draw heat.

This should not be the first place you try and find info for the lupo.

Google should be first, then the FAQs on here, then a search of threads.

Then, and only then, if you cant find what you're looking for you post a question.

Starting a thread asking if you should sticker bomb a part of car is bound to draw heat.

agree with you to an extent... but on the other hand is it the way they have worded it? i agree that some threads are pointless... a total waste of time... but does that mean you have to make stupid comments on them that have no purpose? my opinion has allways been... if you dont like it dont comment... keep out of it.... scotty however seems to go by "i hate it... going to spam it!"

Piers do you make friends at first than seem to lose them when you try to analyse every single thing they do and demand that every response to you must be relevant.

Get a grip and have a bit fun before life passes you by, FFS its the internet and a forum not life or death.

agree with you to an extent... but on the other hand is it the way they have worded it? i agree that some threads are pointless... a total waste of time... but does that mean you have to make stupid comments on them that have no purpose? my opinion has allways been... if you dont like it dont comment... keep out of it.... scotty however seems to go by "i hate it... going to spam it!"

Isnt there an ignore button, if so use it , problem solved.