Problems dealing with Warrington Volkswagen

Gobsmacked ex customer

I don't normally post on forums, but this experience has been so bad I felt I had to. Since buying the car (new) a short time ago, I now find that just about everyone else has had the same experience with this firm. My experience comprises the following.

1)Bullying/intimidating sales people.

2)Limited product knowledge

3)Kept waiting and made to feel a nuisance.

4)Grit scratches to the paintwork on delivery - which I was accused of doing before the car was even off the forecourt!!!!!!

5)Blotches of tyrewall black on the paintwork.

6)Mechanic(s) with no apparent mechanical knowledge.

The above 6 points are merely the tip of the iceberg

Every approach to them is met with obfuscation or an attempt to extract yet more needless money...... I have now given up. :censored:

Worcester VW is just as bad, had an MOT and service with them... they did the MOT before the service and failed me on my MOT for tyres & brakes hahaha

then it took them 3 days to get tyres, when they came they were firstly wrong size, second time they had one less than needed. They did it all at trade price but still, takes the biscuit!

Edited by Kent

I like the way you think none of us are a aware of this. Dealers are a nightmare. 95% are like this, nothing new!

I think the original poster is just alerting people to the poor, sorry, awful service you might get from a main dealer. Having been a VW enthusiast for 30 years, I agree that some dealers are awful, however some are outstanding. VW in the UK are probably much better now than they used to be, can you imagine how bad they were in the eighties!