* SOUTH WALES MEET *

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing your paintwork, i'm with Huw :P

Boooooooring! :P lol I'll just have to go buy another GTI to put a 1.8T in ....... at least agrees with that lol!

Tell you what I thought the gimp mask & tape we use was bad, it was nothing on most of the others leaving U.D!!!!

Hadn't you seen the paintwork until then? I can't remember when we last saw you & if it was done! Lol

I saw it the day after it came out of the paintshop, it was covered in bits of that tree though....think this was the 2nd time and under those lights it looked amazing. They normally show up flaws in paint, but is just proved it was flawless :)

I don't agree with the 1.8t though, i think it spoils the feeling of it putting weight up front.....sorry :unsure:

I thought you'd seen it since lol we were so worried about those harsh lights mind you!

Never thought about that tbh! That's made me think. Hmm. Charger or bodies acceptable? :D I was beside myself driving up & back from Telford mind, forgot how much I loved driving it. Best car in the world! Like an angry wasp lmao

If i had another gti, i'd totally strip it out....put some lightweight seats in it and have fun that way.....you wouldn't need the extra power then to have more fun. That's what i think anyway haha

If i had another gti, i'd totally strip it out....put some lightweight seats in it and have fun that way.....you wouldn't need the extra power then to have more fun. That's what i think anyway haha

I'm convinced it'd only be to satisfy my need to potch :D Not ever have I felt the loop is underpowered & it pulls like a train, I'd probably scare myself silly if it had loads more power lol. GTI track car would be awesome, white Mo's ftw! lol I need another one in my life purely to mess about in like a hooligan like I used to haha safe in the knowledge the pretty one is locked away. Huw wants his silver one back again!

Yeah Brecon sounds good! I can bring another 2 lupos from my area ;)! So pm me when. Sunday I thinks the best day! As its so relaxed haha

Sundays a good day, As long as its after 12 or 1pm or a date in advance is selected so i can book off work :)

I'm in llantrisant, but would be interested in a meet / mini cruise. Would love to see peoples faces when they see loads of slammed micro machines driving around!

i would be the odd one out there as mine is far from slamed :L but yeah i could do the 1st of april :thumbsup:

i would be the odd one out there as mine is far from slamed :L but yeah i could do the 1st of april :thumbsup:

Far from slammed :shades:

When I went to coombe last year, mine was unofficially dubbed "the most sensible ride height" by fellow loop owners - I prefer your way of wording it lol

...but yeah in response to this, I wouldnt mind venturing over the bridge somewhen. Unfortunately the 1st of april is my sunday league cup semi final tho :(

once the balls rolling im guessing over summer we will have many many more meets :)

this is looking good :)

Sunday up the Beacons is rammed with bikes too lol. We had some looks last time about 6 of us blasting along in a row lol.

As for the engine size thing, seriously don't worry we all wait for each other & don't leave anyone behind or drive like tw*ts lol.

Edited by elliecjno1

Sunday up the Beacons is rammed with bikes too lol. We had some looks last time about 6 of us blasting along in a row lol.

As for the engine size thing, seriously don't worry we all wait for each other & don't leave anyone behind or drive like tw*ts lol.

this is very true ahah.

How many other mighty 1L will be turning up as i dont want to get left behind :L

il be rocking out in the Derv anyway