* SOUTH WALES MEET *

Hello everyone!!!

Soooooooo . . . where & when do you want it? Based on the interest & turnout last time hoping it will be the same if not better That goes for weather too!

Once we've got the date/time/location agreed on by the majority we can go from there & I'll start a list of names. Same applies as last time (not wanting to sound like a b*tch) but PLEEEEEEEEEASE when a date and time etc are sorted, only put your name down if your a definate or near on so I know numbers, if all you have dissapeared again and theres only 3 or 4 its not worth bothering with, so it all depends on the amount of interest! Expect to see all you usual suspects again! One suggestion was we all head over the bridge seeing as Ed always comes to us so literally up to everyone what we end up doing. Could be a Beacons run again?

Well there you go, I've got the ball rolling, ideas please! . . . .

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All our meets so far have started in Newport - most convenient for everyone as the majority were Newport way plus Ed comes over the bridge, we go all over the shop though & had an awesome afternoon last time blasting around the Beacons. But as said, open to suggestions. Cardiff would work well as its central & a lot who have replied seem Swansea way? Photos of the previous meets are in the old threads, plus we always finish off at Pizza Hut :oD

Edited by elliecjno1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll definately organise something if there's enough interest but you get a few saying yeah definately then disapear off the face of the earth lol then the 5 or 6 definates drop like flies a few days before! So drum up some interest & I'll sort it unless anyone else wants to :oD Would be nice now summers on its way!

I'm in Newport too :-) Cars been un-sorned for the summer so I'm game lol. Saw a pastel blue Loop with I think white wide dished wheels on the way home from Ultimate Dubs yesterday on the duals between New Sainsburys Newport to Malpas, do you know it? I waved but he insisted on sitting on my bumper trying to push me up the road then :-s

no unfortunately not, i do know a car that fits that description on borbet Ts but he did not go to UD.

He wanted a closer look at your boot handle ;)

I do too, and some info and where you get your Body work done. the paint around my handle has bubbled and flaked to bare metal :(

Newport Cool for you?

Newport is cool for me, would just be nice to meet some loop owners for a social and a bit of a cruise like..

I don't check here much so mail me, and i'll mail you back my number to let me know when a date is sorted like

Yeah that's cool, as ellie said, lets drum up plenty of interest first. quite a few people have popped up now this thread has been revived so we shall see, but yeah il pm you when there's more detail :)

May well have been borbets, it was in Newport I saw it I was just getting home so maybe the one you know. Oh well if that's the case he didn't get to look for long & if he did catch a glimpse it was from a fair distance :-p lmao

So so far we have ......

Me

James

Lewis

Ed (I'm not taking know for an answer lol)

Sarah will be up for it

Where would you guys want to go? I'd be happy to tape death out of the lupo, put the gimp mask on & swap my bathursts back on for a razz over the Beacons again but I fear Huw may say no! lol If we go that way I'll have to dump the loop back in the garage & take the VRS.