Cheddar Gorge

You'd risk actually driving your car? :o i wouldn't!

So it hasnt been driven to Hirwaun several times, Newport Edition meets, Leominster, Swansea, up for a mess about in Cwmbran etc then :op It's not a trailer queen just not a daily driver anymore after 3yrs of being battered up rough lanes etc lol. Only reason it hasn't done more is lack of time & not having it due to it being in the body shop :op Bit gutted really but nevermind, next year its going everywhere!!! lol

I know what you mean though :oD Which reminds me Ed - shall I try organising meet before xmas you reckon?

Edited by elliecjno1

Always up for a meet :)

I'll get on the case then :op Didn't we agree to venture over your side of the bridge this time? Or shall we see what the majority say or are coming from? :-) You've come over here loads though so its only fair. Huws also mentioned maybe organising a Beacon run during Sept for SW-CC so could tack onto that too.

Edited by elliecjno1

I'll get on the case then :op Didn't we agree to venture over your side of the bridge this time? Or shall we see what the majority say or are coming from? :-) You've come over here loads though so its only fair. Huws also mentioned maybe organising a Beacon run during Sept for SW-CC so could tack onto that too.

Always up for a meet :)

Guys.... Get your own thread! :P Are you coming or nay?

• 1 month later...

Ahhh I would if it was closer too. Last time I went it was an amazing turn out! But too dark couldnt see anything just heard boost and chargers haha

not sure now as there is an exeter vw meet as far as i know on the 29th TBC, and a plymouth one on the 23rd too, and as im down in plymouth atm...

However please come down to the exeter meet on the 29th - http://www.swdubs.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18568 will be a really big meet as usual im sure - well worth coming down to.