BBS Rw's Grey and Rare

Dec

right the Rw's are up for sale as the mrs now seems to have well and truly stole my Rs' so cant justify keeping these just for her winters.

I bought these freshly sprayed in grey (not a show finish by all means) and i wrapped them in brand new 165 50 potenza (decent stretch)

Sadly the mrs did graze a few inches of the rear left one morning after a night out :( but the wheel is not damaed atall ) a touch up maybe or a fresh respray forshow condition?

Anyway the price il say £475

Vw centre caps atm but bbs arnt expensive or you can even just get stcikers made for a few quid?

The tyres cost me over 240 fitted and they were only on the motor a few weeks before she stole the Rs's

Heres a pik but il upload more tomorro with the piks of the graze

Dec

RwsOnFront-1.jpg

Oh and i forgot to mention i think people will agree these are quite Rare ?........

Not really looking for any other wheels Atm sorry, raising funds for a new motor for the winter, could sell without tyres for the right price as il always be needing 165's

Will get pictures up within the hour just gotta pop home to take um

And no I'm afraid I havnt got any of te paint sorry

Dec

Yeah will definatly be at e38 Sunday if not all weekend mate, sorry about the delay in pictures not managed to take them yet will 100% get some tomorro morning tho as I'm starting the edition prep

Dec

heres a couple of piks, i cant really get a proper shot of the kerbing a the iphones crap :( but basically u can see how much of the wheel is grazed and it not deep atall, just a touch up brush from halford would do the trick

RwKerb.jpg

And one of all 4 with the caps in

Rw6.jpg

Cheers Dec

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...