Has anyone seen my Lupo?

Nicki

I sold my Lupo GTI in April this year and have been keeping an eye out on here for the new owner to turn up as well as keeping an eye out on the roads locally to see if it was sold to anyone around here and as yet, nothing.

The car was on Autotrader about 3 weeks after I sold it, being advertised by the garage I sold it to but 2 weeks later, the car was no longer on Autotrader or their website, suggesting it'd been sold already...

If anyone knows of it, or has seen it, please let me know!

It's a 2001 X reg Black GTI, registration X259 ***

Last seen looking very forlorn on the forecourt of a garage as it's owner for many years drove away, leaving it behind...

Lol! Don't say that Rob, I felt very mean driving off & leaving her! (Especially as I had to pass her on the way home in the Mazda...). I'm still gutted to have parted ways with the Loop, which is why I'm so keen to find out where she is now. Bloody loved that little car! I blubbed for a good half an hour after I sold her. :(

I was very pleased to see her looking in better condition on the Autotrader add a couple of weeks after I'd sold though - fresh roof paint (to sort out the bubbly rusty roof paint), all the wheels refurbished, missing towing eye cover replaced etc.

Just hope she's gone to a loving new home!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...