13"

arronarronarron

I bought some bandeds 13x7 n 13x8. Let's say I had them on for 5min. (Can't get to my house without goin over a speed bump) ripd the top right off the 1st bump. God I liked them wheels too :( dont know what the ofset was but they poked about an inch n half on the back haa

My fronts are an ET20 and they poke a little but not much. Its hard to say how low i am. The rear i have taken the adjusters out, and the front is about 2 inches of the floor. And between the tyre and arch i can just about fit a finger in between.

Not a clue arron. They wher polo gti steels bought them off a lad who used to be on here. Ended up selling them to a lad wid a mk1 caddy. Ownd them a week :( shudnt of sold them should workd somthing out with them

Right now my car is a standard 1.4. From the side it looks cool, if not a little too high. From the back the wheels are too skinny and they sit inside the arch. My only plan is to lower it slightly and get some wider wheels with a lower(?) offset.

In other words I don't want people to look at the car go '**** son, the guys balls must be scraping on the floor' rather it just be a tad fatter and lower.

Thanks for the information everyone, I'll get planning and put up some pictures

In other words I don't want people to look at the car go '**** son, the guys balls must be scraping on the floor' rather it just be a tad fatter and lower.

Eh!!!