8s on the front

scott.s

i'm no expert, but i'm not sure if 15x8 et25 would fit on the rear if lowered, i'm sure the more knowledgeable folk on here will correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm no expert, but i'm not sure if 15x8 et25 would fit on the rear if lowered, i'm sure the more knowledgeable folk on here will correct me if i'm wrong.

they dont :P

Ive got camber shims and rolled/flared rear arches to get mine in (15x8 et25 with 195/45/15 tyre) though I think kez's get in because of his manly stretch 165/50/15

But tbh shims are only £20, take about 30 mins to fit

With 185/45/15, 175/50/15 or 165/50/15 and rolled arches you shouldn't have much trouble tbh

tucknew2.jpg

thats how they sit on a full drop

15x8 et25 195/45/15 and -1.5 degrees of camber

Only ran it like that for a day though, runs about 10mm higher atm

EDIT: just looked at original post title ha; fronts go on with little/no problems at all

I have rolled front arches and 5mm spacers on to make the front look chunky :blush:

Edited by max West-York

Hi,

I have ml's on my gti. 195 tyres dropped on eibach springs. No rubbing issues as it still looks like it's on stilts! Wheels do stick out a bit with this profile. Will try get pics up.

Edited by qwaps