breaking black 1.4s

jennings1992

here im breaking for spares my lupo 1.4s that decided to sheare the dowel off the crank pulley and i cant be bothered to strip the head down again,

the car is a 2000 1.4s in black with stubby mirrors and pop out rear windows, everything is available on the car but obviously the head will more then likely need a few new valves and the rear bumper has scuffs on eather side, grey and blue interior with the grey bottom half of the dash, few prices but for anything else just ask,

full set of mirrors with the drivers stubby £60

in dash cup holders £30

under dash cup holders £30

pop out rear windows with all fixtures and fittings £100 would prefer collection due to them being glass

seats and door cards £60 collected

good gearbox £120 not posted but can get a quote on postage if anyone is interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/breaking-2000-vw-lupo-1-4s-black-/220815388553?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33699f6f89

ebay add for pictures

07921908066 text me for a faster response

can also deliver to usc at santa pod in 2 weeks time, 5-8th august,

parts sold:

drivers and passenger doors,

drivers and passenger wing

bonnet

mirrors

door cards

passenger headlight

bonnet pull and side repeaters

under dash cup holders

throttle body

air box

front bumper

gearbox

Edited by jennings1992

How much for bump strips and driver headlight posted?

Edited by Billster

which EGR valve is fitted? any pics? and do you have leccy windows? if so how much for the drivers side switch (assuming its working?) I can collect as I work just outside nuneaton,

ta

Karl.

How much for bump strips and driver headlight posted?

bumpstrips are staying on the car sorry its not worth the effort of removing them and making the door look nice im affraid, drivers headlight will be £40 posted

adam

hi how much for passenger headlight including the loom that the bulbs plug into. posted

not sure how much loom you will need but assuming its a big part of the loom it would be £50 posted, thanks adam

which EGR valve is fitted? any pics? and do you have leccy windows? if so how much for the drivers side switch (assuming its working?) I can collect as I work just outside nuneaton,

ta

Karl.

the egr valve is the kind that screws to the exhaust manifold, the drivers side switches work perfectly and i will do the whole switch pack for £15

adam

Price on bonnet and drivers front wing.

They both in good condition?

Cheers

Shawn

bonnet will be £40 and wing is £30, the bonnet will obviously have a few stone chips on but is in overall good condition,

adam

not sure how much loom you will need but assuming its a big part of the loom it would be £50 posted, thanks adam

the bit of loom i need is the part the bulbs plug into then if you follow it back it unplugs from the rest of the loom its quite short plus it has the beam adjuster on it as well

second dibs on front bumper,

prices for grille and surround

arch liners

all with bolts please

the sorround is no good im affraid, clips to hold it to the bumper are broken but the grill itself is good £12 posted if you want it

the arch liners i will need to check tomorro to ensure they are in good condition and will get back to you

How much for the rear lights

Manuel window windows

Airbox

The covers on the back of the front headlamps

hi can do both rear lights posted for £40 and the airbox posted for £15

the windows are electric sorry and the covers will be sold with the headlights, thanks adam