My Lupo Sport Going Back To Standard. The Final Chapter.

Mr Moley

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have lost my phone dude. The coilovers were immaculate bar spring peeling when they were sold to you. I am an honest seller and there was no blowing and no leaks in the dampers. I have pictures and proof of the car on the coilovers at various shows mainly bristol krispy kreme, the day i took the coilovers off. I can only suggest you fit them to your car and run them. Joel

i have put them on my car and they feel like a pogo stick, ive had them at all height adjustments and there the same, ive tried 2 mechanics and they said the dampers are gone, i want my money back please, if they are in as good as condition u say they are you wont have a problem seeling them to sum1 else

cheers joe

I've gotta say I bumped into Joe a few days after getting the coilovers were fitted and took it up the road and the damping on the front is pretty much none existent. After running FK's on my old lupo at almost the exact same ride height I can safely say there is something a miss with these. You had been running the coil's at their lowest whilst on your car which cant be healthy for the seals (Fk's seals being renowned for being poor).. If you were using them for town driving you probably wont have noticed the damping is shot but I can assure you their not right.

Sorry for putting a dampener on your for sale thread, but I think its only fair you are aware they were not sold as described (Not trying to say you were aware they were dodgy)

Mike