LUPO GTI on ITV 3 show right now :-(

thehammer

Folks,

Just getting ready for night on the town when it saddens me to tell you taht the LUPO GTI has just gone mainstream:-( On Ant n Decs saturday takeaway show there is a competition and you can win 1 of three cars one of them being a LUPO GTI! The other one is a Corsa and couldn't catch what the other one was ...think it was a nissan micra! So thas a pretty crap line up next to it!

Sorry this thread doesn't have much of a point just rather keep Lupo GTI exclusive ....don't want too many people owning one!

Hammertime!

p.s pic of my Diamond Black GTI will be up soon!

Well they haven't done the competition yet ...people have to ring in , they were showing u what you could win! So if u keep watching it should be on at some point! I'm tempted to do a late show in town just to see what they choose!

Its a Reflex silver one i think!

p.s went through rotherham city centre the other night past all the corsa and show boys (that bit where they all park up) they woz checking out me Lupo! I didn't park up though!

Ah, now theres one thing I certainly don't miss, the drivel that is ITV. Though if they start showing more lupos I may change my opinion biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />