UPDATED 25TH FEB: Snoopy's VX220

Snoopy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not fair, I knew that - I told Max on the weekend!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's only cos you spend every waking minute reading the VX220 forum rather than doing any work tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Convinced then Tim? Knew they were of something crap but a Metro laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yup, a nice big sucker  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you get it from and how much? Might get one myself if it aint too much smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A guy at work was selling it for 40 quid - the sucker alone is worth 100 quid I think, plus there's various clamps and extension bits.

Supposed to support up to 10kg vertically on the outside of the car up to 100mph ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

A guy at work was selling it for 40 quid - the sucker alone is worth 100 quid I think, plus there's various clamps and extension bits.

Supposed to support up to 10kg vertically on the outside of the car up to 100mph ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lets just say i wouldnt be sticking a camera worth a bomb on a £40 sucker thats Supposed to support a weight

;)+Sep 7 2005, 08:34 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Sep 7 2005, 08:34 PM)
lets just say i wouldnt be sticking a camera worth a bomb on a £40 sucker thats Supposed to support a weight

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It supports my weight laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Seriously, it's about 10 inches across - it isn't going anywhere.

Scariest part was putting it on the fibreglass, as I pumped the suction up the slight curve of the door slowly got less and less curved ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• 5 months later...

Figured it was about time I cleaned it, nearly as filthy as Tim's!

Washed, clayed, two layers of autoglym ultra deep shine polish and two layers of Swissol wax.

clean.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

clean2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

clean3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Should stay like that for, ooh, about 3 hours laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

At least its cleaner than the other day laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You need a sound clip of the new zorst, sounded amazing bouncing off the walls up milton!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got a very dirty look from someone walking along there, thought you'd enjoy it though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It was debadged by the previous owner, but that saved me a job as it would have been the first thing I'd have done if it wasn't done for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah, last pic came out nicely - only planned on taking some snapshots really, but that one stood out as actually being quite photographically decent. Impressed with the bokeh on my non-L lens as well.

Vauxhall Sports Exhaust - nothing special, just very loud biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No sound clips yet, my camcorder doesn't do great sound, really need an external microphone.

No sound clips yet, my camcorder doesn't do great sound, really need an external microphone.

So buy one then you tight Northen git tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Love that last shot, keep trying to take a shot like that, its a lot harder than it looks.