ovni yellow arosa tdi

chris c

its only done 70k 2 owners from new with a full and very extensive service history its been chipped and remapped with brand new drilled and grooved discs with greenstuff pads its had the spare wheel well raised by 3 inches to allow a full stainless sport exhaust to be fitted which has been done extremely well optional genuine 6 disc cd changer new coilovers with freshly powder coated wheels its got abs and the exhaust is still in great condition still has its original undertray and dealer mats and mudflaps

arosatdi3.jpg

arosatdi2.jpg

arosatdi.jpg

since buying it iv fitted

lupo rear lights

a lupo se 5 seater trim in complete dark grey

pop out windows

a custom lower engine mount with powerflex infills

de wipered

polished boot struts

mk4 golf gearknob

polo gti leather handbrake

lupo sport boot side carpets

its been so well looked after and the guy that sold it to me was a fanatic no expense spared on it all things considered this has cheap tax cheap insurance and is faster than a sport ;)

price £3000

location manchester

number 07511885534

thanks chris

not really after a px dude sorry but im open to offers if that helps need cash for the deposit the cupra im looking at is brand new so the larger deposit i get the better for me

as for coilovers im not sure on the brand maybe low model fk iv adjused the fronts recently so they arnt seized

not really after a px dude sorry but im open to offers if that helps need cash for the deposit the cupra im looking at is brand new so the larger deposit i get the better for me

as for coilovers im not sure on the brand maybe low model fk iv adjused the fronts recently so they arnt seized

I'd add cash into the deal as well, you'd then have to sell or part ex mine though :).

iv got someone coming over tommorow night to have a look who seems quite keen i will wash it tommorow and give it a good going over and get some pics up if it doesnt sell thanks chris

ha ha deposit is down on the cupra so this will be going and the prospective buyer might have pulled out due to insurance costs so it might be advisable to get quotes

open to offers as always

Cheers guys, just completed a 400 mile round trip. I'm gonna miss how fast the little thing is. As of Tuesday it won't be getting used and its still available