Noddy the Canica TDi Arosa

ben16v

just gotta wait for the lacquer to dry i only refurbd them this weekend, then buy some tyres? 195/45r15 on these 6j x 15" i think will be ok?

then other plans maybe arb, revo, cruise control, black interior if i find one, maybe some cambridge lights and a few other bits and bobs

had my previous car 1.8 16v corrado for 8 years and this one is also a keeper so let the good times roll

newwheels1Large.jpg

gonna give revo a ring on tuesday as i have found that only some ecu`s reset to basic revo map after power drain, also you can buy the sps controller which allows you to flash and/or modify you map back onto the ecu if it goes, so holds breath!

tyres and a service asap too

sounds good m8. wen i did my service i could really tell the difference.in a good way. make sure you get the correct oil, or bad things can happen, lol

Is there not a "plug and play" item for remapping which means it possible to choose which setup you want to use each time? vaguely sure I have seen something like this... how much is the re-map going to cost you? P.S. What are the graphite? alloys? I really like them they are shhhweeeeet!

Looking forward to watching.the progress mate, really good car, and I love the.colour :)

dave the remap is on sale from awesome revo will be £118.80 there is a switch butu you have to buy it extra, the alloys are VW estorils from a mk2 golf which i refurbed myself

lee cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! Always wanted a TDi :( I reckon a stubby ariel could look good, bit neater than that big long one :P

Jake.

cheers

stupidly i left a standard looking but half the length ariel on my `rado when i sold it never seen another like it. and relay 99 for programmable wipers grrrr

i have been looking but not seen any i like the look of as yet

TDi is great certainly nippy and the tax £30 is great as is the mpg

on the look out for a black interior/car with a black interior to swap and possibly cambridge rears

on the look out for a black interior/car with a black interior to swap and possibly cambridge rears

I wouldnt mind a darker interior in mine, can see it getting very dirty, very quickly! :wacko: