So UD...

iMation

Ah so the one with yellow centre BBS won...

I had a look at that car once. If it won best in show I can only assume the judging for best in show was done using a tombola.

Aye, dunno why it won, owner didn't exactly look shocked to have won though. Some really nice Mk4's and 5's there that towered above that. He also won best paint and best Audi. ???

Sad that some peoples to do list be for these shows is....

Buy new car

Buy Air

Buy BBS/Rotiform/Bentley's

I would probably do the same if i had the money though.

Any body else see the JDM scene outside screaming up and down the side of the building showing stones over peoples cars?! Idiots.

Still the best VW show for me.

As much as I say the s3 wasn't best in show in my opinion I can't really say much as I can't remember many of the cars. The orange mk1 jetta was sweet, as was the white Rallye by the entrance.

Yeah, only one I noticed was his... :shades:

:wub:

I had a really good weekend, always look forward to UD as I love the atmosphere and the cars!

Welldone to Ryan and Mitch, both cars looked mega as always!

Really impressed with all the new things that people have been hiding and doing over the winter too :wub:

What was the deal with the green caddy with no engine?

Larey paint and BLQ's, no need for an engine... :rolleyes:

Just a WIP from what I gather, the amount of people that didn't even notice it had no engine in it was quite funny :lol:

:wub:

I had a really good weekend, always look forward to UD as I love the atmosphere and the cars!

Welldone to Ryan and Mitch, both cars looked mega as always!

Really impressed with all the new things that people have been hiding and doing over the winter too :wub:

Tbh with a car like yours it's gotta be brilliant :). Another reason I don't go to things like car shows is I then get the urge to go to town on mine... not a good idea for me atm financially!