Do black roofs look good on a red lupo?

LupoRich1992

i agree scotty_82 as typing in red lupo with black roof into google brings out a good few threads from clublupo

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=ie7&q=red+lupo+with+black+roof&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW_enGB409&redir_esc=&ei=LPh3TaT-ENSYhQfU7NyJBw

try this rich

Is everybody allowed one freebie, you know the one person your partner would allow you to sleep with, but not in the peter kay ' sharon from the office ' style, probably someone in the media spotlight you are never going to meet and if you did they would just pity you for not being rich , famous and good looking. Mine is holly willabooby, the non preggas edition though. More interesting than a roof colour thread.

Is everybody allowed one freebie, you know the one person your partner would allow you to sleep with, but not in the peter kay ' sharon from the office ' style, probably someone in the media spotlight you are never going to meet and if you did they would just pity you for not being rich , famous and good looking. Mine is holly willabooby, the non preggas edition though. More interesting than a roof colour thread.

Why don't you start one then? :coffee:

that sounds like an opinion to me, not factual

OK then.

A hill no longer is a hill and becomes a mountain once it is 1000 feet high or 305 metres high depending on which unit you work in.

Anything below the specified range is classed as a hill, and significatnly lower is classed as a hillock.

That sound factual enough for you?

Pipe. Stick it in. Smoke it.

I prefer to not make my own threads , rather take others that are poor completely off track onto something else far more fun and interesting.

OK then.

A hill no longer is a hill and becomes a mountain once it is 1000 feet high or 305 metres high depending on which unit you work in.

Anything below the specified range is classed as a hill, and significatnly lower is classed as a hillock.

That sound factual enough for you?

Pipe. Stick it in. Smoke it.

nahhhhh still don't buy it.

Scotty in light of your family guy thread, does anyone else turn their tv on in the morning and find that it is always on BBC3 from the night before from watching family guy?