PS Me some wheels please :)

nfbr

Could anyone photoshop these wheels onto my car ?

64_1_b.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

heres pic of my car

yj1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

p.s. sorry for bad photo. will try get a better one.

only got that photo at the moment

will get a new pic before work 2moro if its light enough at 6.30 am smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

wow look at that front bumper tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />, and the bonnet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />, and the brows:P, and the colour!!!!

LupoWheels002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoWheels003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Bought sprayed silver from Ebay for a bargain £67 and spent £20 on polishing materials. The inserts need another coat of paint though. Just using them for winter wheels

A lad from my home town has some dimond cut 1s on his Golf and they look great always thought theyd look good on a loop and wasnt dissapointed. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A lad from my home town has some dimond cut 1s on his Golf and they look great always thought theyd look good on a loop and wasnt dissapointed. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />