Suuup From the South West =D

HamO

Hello all! im josh and have been lookin at gettin a lupo for ages. the way i see it its basically a classic mini (class cars) with luxury and reliability! lol SO im on here to make sure i get it right the first time :D.

Im from Cornwall! there cant be many people on here from down my way as i think ive only ever see 2 lupos. one was faded pink and the other a raven blue gti. Lush

B)

Hello all! im josh and have been lookin at gettin a lupo for ages. the way i see it its basically a classic mini (class cars) with luxury and reliability! lol SO im on here to make sure i get it right the first time :D.

Im from Cornwall! there cant be many people on here from down my way as i think ive only ever see 2 lupos. one was faded pink and the other a raven blue gti. Lush

B)

Too true! That's why I love driving mine so much. Used to drive and race classic Minis myself (you can see 2 of my old ones hidden in the bonnet of my car in my sig), and the Lupo does exactly what you say. You'll love it if you love driving Minis. You also don't get the trademark aching right foot like you do in the Mini because of the impossible angle your foot sits at on the accelerator :P Adds to the charater I guess! Got to love it :)

Dan :)

Edited by mini-man-dan

I live in Lostwithiel in Cornwall and ive got a decked reflex silver gti, where bouts in Cornwall are you? we are getting more fans down here bout time there was a meet

I live in Lostwithiel in Cornwall and ive got a decked reflex silver gti, where bouts in Cornwall are you? we are getting more fans down here bout time there was a meet

Just made a little list of all the people with lupos/arosas i know of in the south west (who are on here)

- myself - Plymouth (sport)

- hunid-brake - Liskeard (gti)

- mini-man-dan - Bristol (gti)

- darkstryder360 - Plymouth (1.4)

- hamo - Cornawall (do u have a lupo yet?)

- jabbles21 - Taunton (1.4)

- newnsie - Taunton (1.4)

- jowey - Wellington (mk1 arosa sport)

- bradders123 - Plymouth (sport)

quite a decent number imo, anyone know of anyone else? i know there are one or two in Taunton who arent on CL.

Edited by BEP51