Bikerz, Lupo Sport. Updated 4th Feb

Bikerz

a KR1, OMG, they meant to worth buying at the min and worth a fortune in the future.

last 'BIKE' mag they got a stock ZXR400L to do 143mph!!!!! Kawazaki claimed they would do 150mph, not bad from a 400cc lump back in 1991. this has the revise engine tho from 96(yes i know its a 94 plate)but its a 1997 bike!

Edited by Bikerz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice bud all ways liked them thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

cheers, rode her properly today, very cramed (i am 6 foot 4 tho). very noisey even with standard systemmand im sure the speedo is under reading rather than over reading like it should(honest officer)

oh and gearbox is very clunky(you sure its not a honda), but shes geting oil and filter change this weekend which may sort this out.

• 1 month later...

Went to bike show at NEC yesterday so heres a updated pics of my baby

http://groups.msn.com/Bikerzz/shoebox.msnw?Page=2 (CLICK ONTO PAGE 3)

She now has the following mods:

Tinted Double Bubble

Swingarm sliders

Crash Bungs

Full Cat 1 Alarm and duo immboliser

EBC race brake pads all round

Wavy disk on rear (waiting on front to need changing)

Braided Brakeline in post

disks, pads and lines still to fit

Not a bad day

Any questions?

Cheers

Sheldon

lol. same as mine mate, they all love cables like that (like digital video camera lead when its charging)*gets the gun*

dont know if u saw a while ago, but she is a mini lop and ellen and i breed them, should have a litter buy xmas, as becky is 10 months old nearly and u need to breed before 1 year old or her pelvis will sezie

want one? all registered with paper work, Blue white gene cariers both mother and father

looks good buddy always liked them is that an sv650 with duel cans or a 1000 looks good my brother in law has one and my twin brother has just got a new shape one there hmmmm vtwin at full wack wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> love that sound wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• 1 month later...

No where is that Geordi LaForge 'I can't see crap Captain' image when you need it. Which is a shame as I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of your car before.

Edited by AndyW

I've seen his car a number of times in the flesh and i can say that the colour on the pics really isn't the same as the colour in real life. In real life it's fair bit darker than that and it looked much cleaner when i saw it the other day, these recent pictures?

yeah taken today, to try and make e fall back in love (its not working yet) she will be cleaned and olished in side and out on sunday and given some real love, maybe il fall back in love with her

P.S Im talking about the lupo, not Ellen, lol