VW Festival - Sun 26th June 2005 - Leeds, W.Yorkshire

demonvw

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may not be coming sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> got shot by a stupid bloomin' mechanic at work pissing around with a pellet gun. been hospital to get eye sorted but they said if its hurting and watering like it is doing now not to drive :'(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds nasty, hope it gets better either way. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Nasty Nfbr!! Hope all's well in the end mate!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

had a quick 4 hour sleep, and my eyes stopped stinging and leaking now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> so 90% likely to come now

sounds pretty nasty that!! Glad you are feeling better though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i'll see ya there guys! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@NFBR: Jesus christ, I hope you shot the ****er back! surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

crap just got up, need to go shopping then the rest of the day is spent polishing! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Went back to work last night to use there facilities (hangar) and now all my body mods or done! Sweeeet! Was there till 10pm, then the Mrs was like "lets go clubbing"!........ugh. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Oh well it least it wasnt the night before the show like last years inters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, for me to put my finger through your work wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Someone wanna pm me a contact number so I can get in touch when I get lost?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh at least someone will be able to feel sorry for me tomorrow then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've been dragged into going out to manchester tonight. Not gona be drinking, but might be a little tired. Saying that i woke up at mid day anyway smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> loads of energy. Might do an all nighter lol.

Finally just aas the sun sets on Saturday night, -=R Lupo's baby is ready for what hopes to be the 1st of many VW Festivals. a35beed6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

this12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by -=R LUPO

Really looking forward to it now!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I just got back from Watford (Nephews b'day, I live in Warrington), so i've got to get up at 6ish to wash the car before we leave!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hopefully all the effort cleaning over the last few days will be worth it!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

See you all there!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh and R the Lupo looks NICE!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by paul.ekc

wow!

what a show this turned out to be!

excellent selection of motors!!

i was meant to show my car but ive been poorly and not too well still so decided not to,i spotted tigz car right away and the dark green lupo was ace too,also the light green 1.8 turbo!

mega!

all the lupos look ace together such a unique little car shape its gutting its all to end soon and replaced with a fox! how bland!

anyway,tigz will remember my vRS in black from the Barnsley show at elsecar?..maybe! haha

gutted i couldnt show mine but great to see so many class motors!!!

and my camera batts ran out so couldnt phot everything i wanted!! o well!!

cheers folks,and nice one to all who turnd up with theyre motor!!

:-)

brad,leeds

6DSCN0980-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0981-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0982-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0983-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0984-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0985-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0986-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0987-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0988-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0990-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0997-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0998-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6DSCN0999-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

anyway,tigz will remember my vRS in black from the Barnsley show at elsecar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes mate, I think I saw your car in the car park on way in!

Saw 4 vrS's there today!

Al is right, was in the Paxo today.

Caught loads of sun, couldnt have asked for a better day.

the cars there were class, Im still smileing over the 4.3 450hp rwd mk1 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What a car to be built on your back garden!

Loved the comment that was made, that the owner heard.

"Look at the bonnet, looks like he run out of bonnets so used alu..."

"actually mate, I did!"

Top show though, as good as E38 last year, 20x better than inters.

Cant wait for next year!

I'll upload my pics asap smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Tigz

It was a fantastic show, had a great day!

I'm a nice shade of lobster now, nice to see such a good turnout and good to meet everyone who i hadn't met already. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll probably put my pics up tomorrow at some point, i took over 100 so they'll take a bit of time to sort out!

Heres a link to the gallery

Click Here

Few of my favourates from the show.

Heres the TVR mk1

And theres no air bags here!!!

DSC00086.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00085.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00082.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Heres my second favorate (it was my fav, untill I saw the mk1)

DSC00069.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00067.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Couple of pics from the stand.

DSC00101.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00100.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Self built Lambo'd door mk 5

DSC00056.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mad Beetlle, with working winder!!!

DSC00062.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00061.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

My fav Polo untill I saw the gaffer tape on the rear window!!!

DSC00079.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

quality day, top cars, food pricey but cant have everything!!, feeling my sunburn, inters is dead!! long live harewood................. cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />