VW Festival - Sun 26th June 2005 - Leeds, W.Yorkshire

demonvw

hey id like to come and be on the stand please am i too late? do i get tickets from the official site?

is it the kind of show where you have to stay by your car all day? ive never been to a show before its exciting!

Jen x

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Me have ticket

2. Ross

3. Kat has ticket

4. R Hanley

5. Chris

6. Weeman

7. Adam b

8. Andy Taylor (GTIAndy) has ticket

9. stig247 has ticket

10. Nfbr has ticket

11. Scotty

12. Jen has ticket

No problem Jen, name added

@ Andy, Im aiming to get there at the latest 0930, will post my contact details to all of you nearer the time.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Any convoys going down to this then and where's everyone meeting up, time etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shall we meet at the Durham/Bowburn services for our mini convoy?! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I bet there'll be other dubbers meeting there thinking about it.

Come on people, are we the only ones going from the north east?

Ye the Durham/Bowburn services sounds good. Can I be Rubber Duck, (well Black Lupo/Black truck - nearly the same).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We're coming to this too - think Shaw's car is on the Dubforce stand and someone from Demon VW wants mine on their stand, but we'll come and say hello! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im coming along, will make sure that wash car and polish it so that its not the dirty one again!! lol

no ticket as yet but soon to have one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry i've not been on i a while. been working alot.. any chance i can get on too or is it too late?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you a ticket already?

If so I will see what I can do. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I maybe coming dependant on brother (he's a member of Club GTI and VR6 Owners Club) as my Lupo is off road at minute, but will come over and get a few ideas for my car if he can get off work.

Hope to see you all there

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I've just got my off-duty and I didn't get my request sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Going to speak to my friend and see if I can swap shifts. Watch this space!

Ive only just got my friggin roster for work and im not workin..... only problem is i read on the earlier pages that you have to have a ticket before 1st June to get on the club stand..if not i presume theres no chance of gettin my car on the stand?even if i pay the £10 summot on the day im just gona be a normal viewer at the festival????

T

Ive only just got my friggin roster for work and im not workin..... only problem is i read on the earlier pages that you have to have a ticket before 1st June to get on the club stand..if not i presume theres no chance of gettin my car on the stand?even if i pay the £10 summot on the day im just gona be a normal viewer at the festival????

T

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes dont worry, chris is correct. You can still come on the stand, as I have told Paul (organiser), that there will be around 15 cars. I will email him the "guest list" just days before. however you must have your ticket before the event wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

1. Me have ticket

2. Ross

3. Lupo Gaz

4. R Hanley

5. Chris

6. Weeman

7. Adam b

8. Andy Taylor (GTIAndy) has ticket

9. stig247 has ticket

10. Nfbr has ticket

11. Scotty

12. GTI T

Edited by -=R LUPO

Email just recieved from VW Festival.

To all Club Stand organisers at VW Festival

Firstly we, at VW Festival, would like to thank you for organising your club's car owners into a stand at our show. We apprecaite your efforts.

When can you get in to the show?

Please arrive together on one group between 9 and 9.30 on Sunday 26th. This is very important to help us acheive a layout that suits everyone.

Please email info@vwfestival.co.uk on confirm you have received this email.

Regards

VW Festival Team

Thank you

VW Festival

Ok people, those that are definatly attending the stand please pm me asap, to confirm you have read this. thank you.

Got some poop news...not gona be able to make it..after all my excitement that this was gona be my first show/festival with my Loop and i cant go sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry cus i was excited about this one aswell

FAO -=R LUPO

I was gona PM you matey but i thought seen as though you put for people to PM you who were definately attending i thought it was right not to.

T

Edited by GTi T

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Never mind.

So who's still coming then?

Meeting place and times will soon be arranged! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> gonna order my ticket tomorrow, so will def be attending, maybe even squeeze on stand if room?

@NFBR probably not, as we have to be there on the stand by 0930, gates open at 1000. You have to have a ticket before the event to get on the stand. He can always try though.

Defo's below.

-=R Lupo

R Hanley

Lupo Gaz

NFBR

Chris260

Travel and meet up arrangements coming shortly.

Edited by -=R LUPO