mphgooses yellow sport - Car sold and parts now for sale

mphgoose

Just going from what people have said previously, I had a similar issue when I got mine (though it seems to have resolved itself now) had a search on the forum & the indicator stalk always tends to be the first suggestion. So do you get the ticking but the indicators don't actually flash?

Yes mate it's ticking but at twice the normal speed and the indicators aren't flashing. Also today I got a bit of smoke coming up from behind the steering wheel as I was driving :S it stopped straight away though.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately im going to be selling this in the coming weeks. The coilovers, roof bars and bonnet bra etc will be sold separately. For the car as standard ill be looking for about £2000, ill get an advert up asap but if anyone wants info in the meantime, drop me a pm. Thanks guys.

Haha no that got fixed thankfully, turned out it was a switch. I'm just getting a dirt cheap banger to run around while I'm at Uni, the lupo is just sitting hardly getting used while I'm still paying insurance on a modified car :P

• 3 months later...

Well the car has been sold a while and i miss it a lot :( but now i need to get rid of the parts i have lying around so expect to see these in the for sale section soon -

JOM Coilovers (well used but in fine working condition) - £90 picked up

Sport alloys with tyres that need replacing - £70 picked up

Hardly used bonnet bra (was £70 new) - £45

Ill get these posted in the for sale section tomorrow plus a few other bits with pics etc. If anyone has questions in the meantime feel free to drop me a PM

Thanks guys