DRURY :-)

j22drury

hi!!!!!

ive not been on for a while because ive been arresting chavs in barrow :) ive made some progress however....

fb736972.jpg

7bdcc188.jpg

a bit of DIY lowering methods to rid the loopy of the horrid arch gap!

f8f77166.jpg

theres lots of booty shots in this thread but i love the way it looks. my favourite bit of the car

a701b75f.jpg

4f258ac8.jpg

i like the camber, the tyre wear is ok now too, no changing tyres every 2 minutos <3

a08e72de.jpg

shes not the lowest on here but she quite happily plods along kicking the odd spark out... i took pictures underneath to see what makes em :lol:

64d83190.jpg

685a24be.jpg

36374de0.jpg

i dunnooooooo... i likey though :) anyone shine any light on it?

last but not least i got stickerbomby again! plus i park up places and return to find more stickers stuck on it or bags of them under my wiper :) i like being a charity case if it gets my roof finished! hahahaa!

thats about it.... fire away homies! xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol bags of stickers left on your car, you have some freindly people round your area, its lookin good fella, i got mine back on the new wheels so if you havnt checked as i know you wanted to see it

its not that low :( it could be though! haha, thanks mate i like the way they look tbh, thought theyd interfere when lowering but they sit real nice! ive heard of arch enemy, he does some real nice cars!

CCUK FTW! :lol:

ccuk ftw i just cat c'd my euro c and got a lupo that looks epically similar haha ive only got -40s atm tho

lol bags of stickers left on your car, you have some freindly people round your area, its lookin good fella, i got mine back on the new wheels so if you havnt checked as i know you wanted to see it

tell me about it... i park it up and theres summat different on it :lol: oh ive seen yours mate, look gorgeous! so clean! nice job :)

ccuk ftw i just cat c'd my euro c and got a lupo that looks epically similar haha ive only got -40s atm tho

my c was euroish too :lol: are we on the same wavelength or something!??? hahaha

I love your new rims , gives it that rat look, loving your roof dont think i got the guts to do mine lol

i can appreciate show cars and spotless paintwork but its just not me, if i had a show car id be scared to leave it anywhere! :lol:

was thinking today about spraying it matte blue...

also... should i refurb the wheels black? or a different colour? unsure tbh :)

was a really nice day today so i gave the biatch a well deserved clean :) racked up aroun 300 miles this week so thought id look after her a bit...

11f91604.jpg

04e17e35.jpg

62393a04.jpg

2024ec12.jpg

really happy with how she sits now! was worth the hassle of trial and error!!!!! :lol:

7e4cdacb.jpg

a better shot of underneath too ;)

no ones really commenting :( ill take CRITICISMS toooooo!!!!

thank yawww... JOSH x

looks really nice! Is the front camber intentional or just due to lowering? If intentional then get the back cambered too and it'll look better :shades:

Also are your wellers 14's?

Tom

hi :) thank you! at first it was from lowering but i liked it as soon as i saw how it sat so it had to stay :) thats on my to do list are rear shims!!! :shades: nah mate theyre 13's with 175/50 tyres on :)

JOSH

ahh good stuff :P Yeah get them done and it'll look decent! :shades:

You have done well getting rid of the arch gap with 13's compared to what i think it is normally like on lupos with 13's :)

Tom

lol! cheers :) i do need stupid camber on the rear, this may help with scrubbage and i might be able to go lower! :D

looks siiiiccckk, de-rubstrip? as for wheels blue pinstripe round the edges of the wheel and the circles in the middle maybe?

ive always been strange on rubstrips... i kinda like em with the black wheels! stickerbombage is fading so im thinking dish roof combo colours <3 cheers mate x

Love the way this looks!!

cheers man! :) youve put a smile on my face!

• 2 weeks later...

before i post my pictures... i know every picture has been on my drive or street. i promise to get cool pictures this week! if i dont then i can be called mean names...

anywho.

817b6060.jpg

6d54ff7d.jpg

THANK YAW BENJAMIN! :shades:

73aaf7c6.jpg

the stickerbomb sucked... bring on satin black!

after a good clean on the outside...

036a608b.jpg

the biatch cleaned the inside, cant be bad :lol:

d35c70e0.jpg

YAYYYYY xxxxxxxxxxxx

• 1 month later...

2796dad5.jpg

146fc17c.jpg

1000 miles without checking the tyres :( knew they needed changing at some point but never this much. guess im lucky they didnt blow! just got my student loan in so at £146 for 4 tyres i guess i cant complain. nowhere will track and camber adjust my car! fed up of everyone saying "raise it up an let us track it then you can lower it again"

Are you serious? youre spose to be a mechanic! hahahahaha!

I had mine done at awesome gti in Manchester mate, only good if your close though I suppose :)

Looks awesome man, Do the wheels foul the rear arches often? I'm going for similar wheel specs.

the rears do sometimes! im gonna batter my arches out soon :) im taking my rear seats out soon coz theres no point in taking rear passengers :lol:

I had mine done at awesome gti in Manchester mate, only good if your close though I suppose :)

im an hour and a half away, if this place ive found nearer me wont do it then i may have to enquire :)

I definitely typed in lulu on club lupo to find you :) :) lulu looks the tits. much love Rawse xxxxxxxx

hahahaa hi joeeeeeeeeeee!!!! this must mean youve made your mind up on the loop gti! xxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE!!!!! custom spiggot rings from their website are here! theyre bulky as! 4 new tyres which are a profile thicker so that they fill the arches more are fitted! Lulu ho's booked in for tracking on monday and ive got some subaru seats to collect! i also stripped the rear out! ive finished uni now too so ill have time on my hands to respray!

JOSHHHHHHH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ordered some bigger profile tyres to fill the arches seeing as though 13's look lost with skinny tyres :coffee:

i needed to rool my arches a tad to stop the scrubbing, i got to work with a jack handle... im happy with the result tbh, i think theyve pulled out slightly.

837040f6.jpg

my spigot rings came from customspigots.co.uk too...

6e37e1da.jpg

i decided that seeing as though im never gonna have any rear passengers id take my seats out :rolleyes: not to save weight, just so i could stop the scrubbing as much! then i filled it full of crap

d8cb2981.jpg

56cd57ed.jpg

de00124b.jpg

my new lupo homie

c5789bf4.jpg

:)

ae90ef75.jpg

i forgot to take pictures of my bargain subaru seats! :angry2:

Josh XXXXXX

Edited by j22drury

hi! my seats are here! so my rabbit sat on them, but then he nearly ran away :(

c83b32a3.jpg

1b6503f2.jpg

now that they have his approval... im quite unsure how to go about fitting them. Anyone shine some light on this?

i also had my wheel alignment done yesterday and shes now roccking an even amount of camber and toe.

b254c41f.jpg

heres the report. 4 degrees of camber before they sorted it! :o

dd963620.jpg

id go take some pictures somewhere because its such a nice day! however i cant ind the cat and i cant find my keys so im assuming hes taken them as per usual!

:blush: JOSH XXXXXXXX

how has the back axle got toe?

I didn't think that was possible? I mean yeah natural camber obviously but not toe...

i have no idea, i always thought that rear axles couldnt be adjusted anyway. ah well ill just ruin it with camber soon :rolleyes: