WHO REMEMBERS PAZ ???

leweylupo

Well it's sunday cold & not much happening on the forum so just to brighten things up agian.

Here's another thought provoking potentailly controversial thread seeing as though my last one on a Sunday was locked & removed with no explanation what so ever. :wacko:

This member was finally got rid off.

Surfing e bay heres his user name like to keep a track on him he sells under a different name as he's a well dodgy character

Selling from home with parts supplied by his mate from a local scrappy.

Anyway if you remember him fondly as some of us do & can use e bay check this item No 270678097844

Then check his feedback & you will see he is still not supplying goods as well as selling dodgy motors see his last 2 negatives. :lol:

make yourself a mental note of the user name as he had several names.

Anyone remember that silver Gti that had took a beating at front & rear he was selling with no mention of damage & repaired with Raven Blue parts ???

Edited by leweylupo

In his defence, it was well cheap for the spec of it.

Stop me if I'm wrong but someone honest would have declared it was damage repaired it wasn't until someone uploaded a pic of it in half repaired state panelled up awaiting prep & paint that it was disclosed & many others on here suffered with him taking money & sending goods out slowly.

I wouldnt be exactly thrilled if i bought a car & found out it had been slapped both front & rear.

If the guy was honest then why is his feedback on the item No on another car & i quote 'Sold with only wing damage, has structural damage not mentioned in advert'

oh & there we go again with his quality fast despatch of items another happy satisfied customer

'I bought 20/11/09 airbag - today is 10/12/09 and I did not revived yet......'

Edited by leweylupo

Fair point here's one from 26.9.2010 still sounds familiar to his practices though ??

BBS RC alloy wheels 4 stud... lupo.. golf (#270638307835)

winning bid £156.00

timewaster. wanted more money then final auction price

I don't understand the point of this thread?

Well its to advise other people out there as he's currently advertising on e bay Lupo gti parts 4 in total see suspension item No 270678097844 & other items

Edited by leweylupo

Do you have proof that it is definitely him?

I'm no legal eagle, but I would imagine that this constitutes libel.

Plus, eBay has a feedback system to allow people to make informed decisions regarding sellers and offers buyer protection for this very reason.

Do you have proof that it is definitely him?

I'm no legal eagle, but I would imagine that this constitutes libel.

Plus, eBay has a feedback system to allow people to make informed decisions regarding sellers and offers buyer protection for this very reason.

I know for a fact its him otherwise i would not have written it, I only deal in facts not heresay.

Like you say its to allow people to make their own minds up

a quick google of the phone number in the ad on e bay leads straight back to paz profile on club lupo.

I'll make it easy its the 8th search down brings you straight to club lupo paz profile here the No 07930646660

I haven't got the time or the effort & wouldn't have bothered to write all this if i didn't care about the club, but as my efforts clearly aren't appreciated.

On reflection it is probably best now to delete this thread as i say i was trying to warn others that was only ever the intention.

Edited by leweylupo

Paz, was from the Luton area, this guy is listed as being in Birmingham.

Not to say people don't move around. He worked for Charles Trent vehicle dimantlers and they do in fact have a site nr B'ham.

This statement would link in with the GTI in the pic on ebay though. Sure that's not VW Anthracite.

Sure his 'real name' began with A too.

The GTI cupholders are throwing me though. Paz knows they are worth more than £4.99 as he sold me a set for £20, so I can't see he would have set the starting price so low especially at this time of the year when people aren't splashing out.

Still, he's no longer on here, so advice would be to just take care what you are buying on eBay. Check feedback and ask questions.

Added: And yes, Googling the phone number listed bring one to his profile\posts on here.

To be fair I bought a couple of things from Paz and whilst they were slow in arriving, they did turn up.

Paz, was from the Luton area, this guy is listed as being in Birmingham.

Not to say people don't move around. He worked for Charles Trent vehicle dimantlers and they do in fact have a site nr B'ham.

This statement would link in with the GTI in the pic on ebay though. Sure that's not VW Anthracite.

Sure his 'real name' began with A too.

The GTI cupholders are throwing me though. Paz knows they are worth more than £4.99 as he sold me a set for £20, so I can't see he would have set the starting price so low especially at this time of the year when people aren't splashing out.

Still, he's no longer on here, so advice would be to just take care what you are buying on eBay. Check feedback and ask questions.

Added: And yes, Googling the phone number listed bring one to his profile\posts on here.

To be fair I bought a couple of things from Paz and whilst they were slow in arriving, they did turn up.

Yep you have to laugh it changes regularly location if u check the ad with car details on same seller location is below heres the No 270652558188

same seller & earlier this morning when it was posted location was Luton must have been taking note :D

In the link that you have provided Ray the exact same BBS wheels that were left negative feedback via e bay are in the pics.

It isn't some sort of personal crusade its to warn others as there are plenty of newbies around & don't want them getting burned although thats down to them but seen plenty a rant on here about him & people getting frustrated

His ad now it reads Birmingham which is is his other location that changes from time to time

Item location: Luton, United Kingdom

Post to: United Kingdom

based in luton bedfordshire call 07581400500 for more info

buy now is available please call.

Anyway details are there as i say if you want to delete thread feel free guess I'm just an old fashioned guy with old fashioned values

Edited by leweylupo

Stop me if I'm wrong but someone honest would have declared it was damage repaired it wasn't until someone uploaded a pic of it in half repaired state panelled up awaiting prep & paint that it was disclosed & many others on here suffered with him taking money & sending goods out slowly.

I wouldnt be exactly thrilled if i bought a car & found out it had been slapped both front & rear.

If the guy was honest then why is his feedback on the item No on another car & i quote 'Sold with only wing damage, has structural damage not mentioned in advert'

oh & there we go again with his quality fast despatch of items another happy satisfied customer

'I bought 20/11/09 airbag - today is 10/12/09 and I did not revived yet......'

I assume you have "beef" with him for something as you are creating a thread effectively slagging off an old member.

I assume you have "beef" with him for something as you are creating a thread effectively slagging off an old member.

No i have no problems what so ever as i said was just trying to help others

FYI I bought a full Gti interior of him in the past same as Ray took a while to get sorted but all was fine but have seen what others have had to put up with & wanted people to be aware, just trying to help other club members.

Edited by leweylupo

Please take this thread in the manner in which it was intended.

The member in question was banned after many members felt they had been scammed by him. Whilst other memebers had no issues apart from late delivery, it was felt that the negatives outweighed the positives. The seller never really added anything to the forum and was only active on the "marketplace".

It was decided that due to the negative feedback from the majority of buyers, that it was best if the seller was removed form the forum.

The OP identified that the seller on eBay was in fact the same person and was just warning other Club Lup members that should tread with care if they intended on dealing with the eBay seller.

Many thanks

Ray