Spraying the seat badge

???

Hello everyone

I have seen a few arosa and lupo with the badges sprayed a different colour on the front of the car. I was wondering how you would do this. Would you take badge of and spray it, or do you leave it on the car and masking tape the grill and spray it?

Thanks

Jamie

On the MK2 it's part of the boot handle, so have a good look before tugging too hard.

The front one is faced up to the grille from inside and the black lines across the "S" are part of the grille.

The front grille is also plastic welded to the bumper\grille surround.

cow.gif

I've got a debadged grille up front, just don't like the sound of a hair drier that close to the bodywork ;/

wont hurt mate we have to use heatguns to remove vinyl stickers from vans when they need repairing and painting, and they get alot hotter, just dont do it for ages and you will be fine

On the MK2 it's part of the boot handle, so have a good look before tugging too hard.

The front one is faced up to the grille from inside and the black lines across the "S" are part of the grille.

The front grille is also plastic welded to the bumper\grille surround.

cow.gif

I dont think the mk2 arosa grille is plastic welded. just clips

Mikey