Loudness?

Lupooo1

If you want loud, best way is a drilled airbox with an aftermarket panel filter combined with a straight through exhaust pipe/decat.

Sorry about Scotty, he escaped from the mental home.

Sorry about ben but he has seduced 16 year olds before and knows all the tricks of the trade.

Sorry about ben but he has seduced 16 year olds before and knows all the tricks of the trade.

Your right, my girlfriend is 16 :wub:

& no... I'm not joking :P

So your not bothered about performance , you just want it loud.

As said before , drill the air box and cut the exhaust off and weld in a side exit , it will sound **** , but will be loud.

Ben for all the posting you do , you do come out with some pathetically childish posts

This is the most ridiculous thread I've read in a while. Mods please lock this before I lose my temper and get myself banned (again). Lupooo1 please sell your car and buy a transit van. They're noisy without mods. Then leave us with more refined sounding cars!

I love you too man, going to enjoy my time with you on this forum :lol::wub:

It won't last long because one of you will end up being banned. I've seen it soooooo many times!

This is the most ridiculous thread I've read in a while. Mods please lock this before I lose my temper and get myself banned (again). Lupooo1 please sell your car and buy a transit van. They're noisy without mods. Then leave us with more refined sounding cars!

before you loose your temper pml :L

Don't worry, if I actually pass on tuesday I'll spend a lot more time driving/modifying my car than making stupid comments & posts all the time.

I get bored easily.