silicone hose kit?

W3E VW

No but a manufacturer I know can make new kits up if I order ten kits and supply them with the set of hoses that are needed for copying... I want a set for my Tdi, finding ten tdi owners that want a silicone hose kit would be a tough job I think!

So far there is me plus one mate so if there are any takers to make it up to ten I can make it happen!

Forge will only make up kits which they feel will be marketable in terms of repeat sales.

If they are only going to be able to sell 10-15 kits, then the chances are they won't bother.

Forge will only make up kits which they feel will be marketable in terms of repeat sales.

If they are only going to be able to sell 10-15 kits, then the chances are they won't bother.

This is what most companies like that do, hence the reason for the one I know only doing it if you order 10 sets.

Stealthy u looking at same diameter pipes or little larger? Would they be all boost pipes ect? Any idea of price? Ya bud

I can find out the prices, havent bothered so far as I didnt think I would be able to find 10 people who would actually come up with the cash etc so I didnt end up paying out for kit's I didnt want! :rolleyes:

I was thinking more on getting the water hoses done but I guess getting the whole lot done would be cool? I reckon the fittings for the Boost hoses would bump the price up a fiar bit too :(

I'll find out some prices and post them up.

ah cool was just thinking with tdi boost hoses splitting on oem turbo, if running bigger turbo larger diameter pipes and something alittle stronger would be better. i think too much lol, thinking usually costs money :D

Bigger pipes are not neccesarily better. The standard turbo on the AMF engine is absolutely miniscule and will struggle to fill a much bigger diameter pipe resulting in nothing but more lag and a bigger pressure drop!

Bigger pipes are not neccesarily better. The standard turbo on the AMF engine is absolutely miniscule and will struggle to fill a much bigger diameter pipe resulting in nothing but more lag and a bigger pressure drop!

lol i wasnt thinking for the standard turbo :)

All the companys I've contacted about gti kits last year wanted me to send a set of hoses to them with payment fir 10-12 kits

Ditto

I wouldnt have gone for bigger ones for this very reason ;)

£500 Tdi? nice!mine was £150 :P (it was a write off though)

For a bigger custom turbo you could probably make the pipework up from scratch anyway dude, some lengths of pipe then carefully ordered silicone bends and your there :)

I will call them and see how much it would be per kit to get the water ones done. I would need a full set to send them though and I have a feeling that I might be missing one or two so I'll check that if it comes to it.

Edited by stealthie