Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones.

JamesU

Saw a set of these a few months back in Currys, the sound was amazing and i've decided to purchase as i've got a set £100 cheaper and they dont seem to have any bad reviews at all.

Has anyone else ever tried or owned a set?

two sets, both dead.

The db level is good, the clarity is awesome, the durability absolutely sucks balls.

They don't tangle, but the cable came off the headphone in such a way both times that it was impossible to actually solder back on.

I'm temted to lovely personise both remains to make another set, I liked them but I wouldn't do it again.

£30 sennheisers from tesco ftw.

I have to use the ones that hook around your ears as i cant get standard earphones into my ears due to cauli's.

I was looking at the Dre ones i think in the apple shop but don't think im cool enough to be able to walk around in public with them on :lol: :lol:

I saw bloke on a pushbike wearing some over ear jobbies yesterday on Deansgate. I'd seen them in HMV at £stoopid, and thought he looked a nob for wearing them in public and for wearing them while riding a bike down the street.

You can only look cool using them while wearing high tops and an over sized adidas matching tracksuit while riding a gold raleigh burner.

He had a vague pubic hair beard, beanie hat under the headband, loose fit jeans and a sub-£70 mountain bike.

Student :rolleyes:

Probably off to a spur of the moment flashmob or secret gig.

Edited by IDGM

there are fakes flying around everywhere and the worst bit is they look almost identical to the real thing, there are some very subtle difference. i was on the verge of buying the studio model, but after reading about the hinges breaking constantly i ended up buying a set of B&W P5's. there is a website which looks identical to the real beats by dre website, and they are selling fakes. i would only buy these from a reputable seller if you do buy a pair. even on amazon there are fakes that are being sold through the amazon marketplace.

If there is money to be made people will copy them. There is a bloke selling copy i phones from thailand online , they look exactly the same but have totally different internals, Probably from a another phone.

If there is money to be made people will copy them. There is a bloke selling copy i phones from thailand online , they look exactly the same but have totally different internals, Probably from a another phone.

Definitely!

99% of the 'Official PS3 Controllers' on eBay are Counterfeit too! and eBay/Paypal aren't prepared to do anything to stop people selling them!

I have been working at northumbria uni a lot of either chinese/japanese student must be loaded or they are all sporting fake Louis V and Gucci bags.

I bought anna a matching gucci bag and purse for xmas so know unless they are blowing a considerable portion of their student loan they aren't all going to be affording them.

Edited by scotty_82

Mummy and Daddy usually.

Im not being racist at all, far from it lol. But there were 2 asian kids at my school, they both passed their test about the same time. One got a brand new mini cooper, the other used his dads BMW until after xmas he turned up in a Merc.

Ill stick with my £400 polo as my first car.

I have been working at northumbria uni a lot of either chinese/japanese student must be loaded or they are all sporting fake Louis V and Gucci bags.

I bought anna a matching gucci bag and purse for xmas so know unless they are blowing a considerable portion of their student loan they aren't all going to be affording them.

You wanna take a trip to HongKong. Some of the fakes over there are as good as if not better than the real thing!

Also some of the stuff over there, especially a lot of things on eBay, despite the cheap prices are not always counterfeit so to speak! There are a lot of 'expensive/high end' products manufactured in HK and due to the way their laws work in terms of copyrighting - They can sell stuff direct from the factories for significantly less than UK retail prices as they only have to pay the manufacturing cost, shipping cost and eBay listing fees!