Write Off?

mad-modz

Guest cream2cream

Firstly, your grammatical skills are shocking. If you want to insult me and call me names then at least try doing it in English rather than in retard!

Secondly. Written off vehicles have a ceiling value and will never be resold at full value unless the buyer has not been made aware that the vehicle has been written off.

It is a legal obligation of the seller to disclose that the vehicle has been written off if they are aware of it.

Thirdly. I don't have a moped but I can certainly imagine you do!

:rolleyes:

i was busy doin ur mama hence the speeeellin mimissstakes, shes a good rideee eeee AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol:

Mr cream2cream, can I suggest you read the Terms & Conditions of the forum that you agreed to at the time of registration. This might give you a hint as to why people are talking to you like they are.

You're not exactly creating a good first impression, ya na wat I'm sayin' bra?

:rolleyes:

P.S "Yo mamma" jokes are so 1990's.

Guest cream2cream

No, I was talking about you!

Come and talk abotu (nice speeelin mmmmmm mmmistake) me to my face!

maybe u can teach me a few manners also, but then again like most who gie it all that hidin behind a screen rarely turnup!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! :D

Well I think it's safe to say Nicki WILL be dusting down her ban stick and we won't see you again...

Oh dear what a shame, your useless contributions to what started off as a serious thread will be sorely missed.

Tool!

Guest cream2cream

To the OP, looks like that will be written off, hope you get a good payout and decide to get another Lupo.

Cream2cream... Grow up or go home.

i werent the one who started this mindless banter off, i was only givin my opinion when some keyboard jerkoffs :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: started to give some

Here's a little bit of information for you from one of our members who works for Admiral:

Basically, the car goes to a garage and they estimate the costs of repairs against the market value of the car. It doesn't have to go to main dealer or insurance garage you can take it wherever you want.

If it's worth repairing they will repair it, but they're a business so they don't spend more than what the car is worth.

Then if it's not worth them repairing - for example £2k car - £1500 damage then they write it off as a Cat D which can be bought back.

If it's Cat A you don't get it back, it will be crushed. Cat B means stripped for parts only and Cat C is for example a £2k car with over £2k damage. Cat C can be put back on the road once repaired however it will need a Vehicle Identity Check from VOSA.

I've worked for Admiral for the last 3 years and up until 2 weeks ago when I moved departments it was my job to pay out on Write Offs.

Hope this helps. Thanks to Sarah_Diamond for her input.