panel filters

andyp

fancy a green panel one. are these any good? and if so best place to get one from?

If you decide what u want buddy, i can get 30% off at demon tweeks so give use a shout when you r ready to order and i will get you a price!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL we found that out wen we went down to his bit eh paddy.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

remember gettin sumthing to eat at the truckers yard tigz?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

not being a fool here but i reckon most you will think i am but i reckon performance panel filters are a waste of money

i have got a pipercross one in the shed,it didn't make any difference in sound when fitted and when tested on a rolling road at uni (we have a rolling road in the lab) it didn't give any increase in power what so ever compared to a standard paper filter..........

:? This thing has been discussed before and I know Robin has done some home work on this . I have retained my pannel filter but i have removed the restrictive ducting and rerouted with flexi hose a cold air feed from the lower Bumper. The car does feel more responsive and sound much better IMO(Sounds like twin side draughs with mufflers on) But as robin says you don't know if there is any difference in power untill you RR it

:? Woo Hoo 600 Posts :?

havent decided yet on whether to get one or not, like the induction kits as well, prob cause im not experienced at modding, im in two minds about this, also im being tight!!! :oops: