A little teaser..............

Pete

Yeah he's a nice lad, got a nice fabia rs. Just doing it for a hobby but would like to go pro so is trying to bulk up his folio up abit and I was more than willing to give him summat to snap!

yeah those pictures are pretty damn sexy :D (i took them!)

in all seriousness putting those last 4 photos up including the two of petes loop put my view count from 18 the day befor (hadnt been very active recently) to 444 today!! :o

saw in my referals that 40 of them were from clublupo so had a search for it!

cheers guys for the comments!

i joined cos i fancy a lupo!

like reeeally reeeally badly!

Edited by braaap

8j front and back mate, 5mm spacers at the back, the pics really do it justice, needs a good tidy up in places but it all costs money!! But will look as clean as possible at least, even if not completely scuff free!

still loopless mate, so not been able to do anything, going to shows has obv all gone out of window etc.. your mates very talented with taking pics, had a look on his flickr..some really good stuff

8j front and back mate, 5mm spacers at the back, the pics really do it justice, needs a good tidy up in places but it all costs money!! But will look as clean as possible at least, even if not completely scuff free!

I know what you mean, mines battered :P

Shouldn't have sold my last one.

I'm sure yours will look clean.

Still loopless mate.

:(

Give you £2.5k...

give me that so i keep it :lol:

I'll be sad to see if leave lincsdriver mate! Wish I could justify the purchase myself I truly do. You think you will get to edition?

ill still be about, just means new project, still vag etc.. christ cant get rid of me that easily!! :lol:

Not worried about you mate!! I know there's no ditching you!! More the loop! If you decide to sell with different wheels tho I want your 90's!!