scirocco mk2 interior

gordonbrown

ok so in idiots terms, how much work will it be to fit the fronts into my car? ill have to sort new subframes and that, but is it something i can do at home/myself?

i dont really know what goes into it, any help is appreciated (:

• 3 months later...

no I mean mk2! who else has done this as i want to get them in soon!

do i need to modify the subframes. what exactly needs doing? can i bodge mine to take the seats or will i need to buy the ones from the rocco to bodge to the car, or just start from scratch and make some?

any help is appreciated, sorry for the lack of knowledge :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

i like how they look. and theyre a damn site comfier than the lupo ones :coffee: why not?

I used to have a Scirocco 1.8GTi rare beast Awesome car

Anyway, point I'm making is & its been a bloody long time since sat in a Scirocco but can't see the seat height being anywhere near as sit v low in a Scirocco so would think that would have to be thought of might be an awful lot of work for you?

yeah i noticed theyre pretty low in the car like, i just wanted to know how you actually go about getting them to fit!):

well u can make anything fit with an angle grinder & a welder but if mot boys clock it you have had it cutting a seat subframe & re-welding is the only way you will manage it personally i wouldnt bother, not worth the time, aggro always wondering if mot guy will spot it

Go for a set of Mk4 reacros smart seats plenty of info around on it beeen done before but you can pull adecent set for £150.00 thats what i'd do if wanted something non lupo in my car.

Edited by leweylupo

• 2 weeks later...

exactly. why not?

finding decent ones will be a hard task , the cars sit very low and the seats even lower so they suffer horrendously with bolster wear and foam collapse, thats all.

• 4 weeks later...