New Zaust! (pics added)

Tigz™

Well the time has finally been and gone.

The Side pipe is no more, was getting too much, getting sick of `re-fitting` it after every roundabout.

Thanks to John for the new zaust.

What a great zaust.

The power delivery is now so smooth, the car is a pleasure to drive.

IIt pulls all the way from 1.5krpm up to the red line, keeping the revs about 4krpm like before is now a thing of the past.

The sound is so sweet.

Reminds me of a GTi system. Its nice and quiet up to around 4.5krpm.

Its a full Jetex system, from the CAT back.

Seein the side pipe and the Jetex together just showed the diffrence in quality.

I got in the car to go to the shop last night, and took a 6 mile detour just to have a play DSC00015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Tigz

QUOTE(JonBlakeburn)
I didn't even notice your car didn't have a wiper or badges until Paul bentioned it in the post above biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats due to the amount of dirt on our trip to Coventry! hehe

Any Pics Paul?

If your concidering removeing the wiper, Id hang on till the winter is over, Ross has `re-fitted` his due to the amount of ***** that gets on the window.

I would have but cant remember where Ive put it :oops:

Not yet mate, Ive not been able to upload any pics yet, computer had to be formatted, and I cant find the drivers to hook up the P800.

The zaust fits in the standard location, then a S bend pip brings the tail pipes round.

a few feet away you dont notice it, from 10 feet you can see it.

Exactly like that one! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Bloody hell its wierd not having something unique any more lol

So what do you think to the zaust with a proppa engine?

QUOTE(Tigz)
Exactly like that one!  :P

Bloody hell its wierd not having something unique any more lol

So what do you think to the zaust with a proppa engine?

It has a really nice tone... not intrusive but roarty... and just hisses like a snake on full throttle.. (from the outside)

Sadly I did get my step son to rag it whilst I stodd in the pouring rain yesterday after fettling the Brembo's.... It sounds ace.

{sadgit I know LOL}

QUOTE(badger5)

It has a really nice tone... not intrusive but roarty... and just hisses like a snake on full throttle.. (from the outside)

Thats what Im likeing about it, it sounds more sporty than the side pipe did, doesnt sound like an aftermarket zaust, which I think is a good thing.

Its just a shame about the S bend, but you cant have it all can you.

QUOTE(dj_slipp)
Tigz... how far off the ground is the exhaust? ok over speed bumps?

Its ok over the full ones, but those wierd shape ones I cant get over unless I go with one wheel on, one wheel off. Its as bad as the side pipe was to tell you the truth, but at least I can go round corners with this one.