who? what? when? where?

jonnykell1980

recently started asking random questions to each other at work. tends to be a laugh seeing what answers people come up with and reasons.

so heres some to start off with, please add more as they get boring.

if you could go for a few drinks with someone famous who would it be and why? i reacon dave grohl and steve pete would be a good laugh and interesting.

what is you dream job? would love to have done stunt work

if you could have any super power what and why? invisibility because you could go anywhere and watch anything, also would like to haunt and mess with peoples heads be good to drive some of the scum to asylums. :D

I would go for drinks with Ian Brown :wub: and get him to invite Liam & Noel Gallagher :wub:

I don't really have a dream job, as I love being a vet nurse.

My super power would be to have a remote control for life; pause, rewind, fast forward etc.

B)

Job: Being a Beastie Boy

Hats of to you sir :coffee:

Drink - Noel + Liam Gallagher

Dream Job - Top Gear Presenter... :shades:

Super Power - Teleportation, like that green guy from xmen... or that film ''jumper''

the super power is to hard, theres so many i want :o

:lol:

The toughies for me were who to have a drink with (I picked a fictional character so that they would meet expectations) and what super power (too many to choose).

Drink: Derren Brown is quite a suave fella, though I might end up paying for the drinks without knowing it.

Dream job: Working from home full-time as a children's book illustrator! I'm one step closer now: http://bit.ly/9hDgdz

Super power: Flying! Though the poor Lupo might feel a bit neglected after a while.

another good one was favourite sweet as a kid? was torn between double decker or lion bar for me oh yeah cant forget the drumstick lolly. :D

Edited by jonnykell1980

No, because my family is other side of country

Would save money for holidays

hahaha would be alot cheaper. i could get on planes for free invisible, but not as quick as teleporting

Drink: Frank Drebbin

Dream Job: Being a Beastie Boy

Super Power: Time Travel

any points in history or future you would really like to see?

1) Drink - Will farel

2) Job - Something to do with cars, probably a test driver for ferrari or something, that paid stupidly well.

3) Power - Pull any woman, imagen how great that would be!!!!!! I think first on the list would beeeeeeeeeeeeeee, vikki blows?

Edited by marcusgrant

I'd love to have a drink with Kevin McCloud, no idea why, just seems like a real pleasant bloke to have a chat about pretty much owt with, him or Russell Brand because he has me in stitches with, well, basically everything, plus he might bring miss Perry along (gooood mooornin'!!).

My ideal occupation would have to be an assassin, could live off a hit every few years depending on who it is obviously.

Ideal super power.....to be able to talk my way out of any, and I mean ANY, compromising situation.

Seriously Marcus, get out of my head!! 2 & 3 were my original thoughts!! Except the Vicki bit-see my number 1 statement........

:lol:

tbf now i think about it katy perry would probably be chosen over vikki blows

assasin is a good choice for job! like that one. another super power id like would be to be able to magic them car parts out of holes that are not quite big enough or be able to steal anyones powers and keep them when they die - assasin would come in handy there :lol:

drink with evel knievel would be good

Edited by jonnykell1980