Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Hello i bought this last thursday and had 2 previous owners will full seat service history just needs the boot painting. Ive debadged dewipered the boot and put aero wipers on and my coilovers arrived this morning and fitted.

Ive got a lot of plans including full exhaust system and gti conversion. Ive got german plates ordered from germany coming and hids arrive on the 31st.

here is a few photos.

Advertphoto.jpg

on4stands.jpg

backsuspensioncloseup.jpg

also greased up all the coilovers

coilovergreasing.jpg

just need to set up my stance now

decked.jpg

Edited by arosabinns

yeah i love the silver gti there the wheels im saving for thinking of anodized red or something to with red. Ive also got a 280mm momo going on which i bought about a year ago and i used to have on my metro but just saving for my boss kit, And im fitting all red lupo lights tomorow afternoon. Im getting on quickly i had 6 grand to get car insurrance and parts :D

Lol that's my bf's lupo, his username on here is robgti. Good going then, i've got the 280mm in mine too, it's great :)

What colour black is yours, just the normal black or black magic? Go check if you don't know haha!

got my stamped plates fitted yesterday after they arrived from germany :)

then got my 280mm momo i had on my metro onto this today :)

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Also got my bonnet bra aswell now

bonnetbra.jpg

Just need to order my cambridge lights on august 20th so look cleaner for edition

and get my bumpstrips off the doors.

Ive also had a rust report sent to seat so i can have all that sorted and painted

i dunno whats the difference. The only thing im annoyed is because its a 52 plate ive just missed out on the repositioned aerial and the spoiler but o well ill get over ive got the silver front grill instead

nice car.They didnt sell the sport over here in N.I :(

Where is the repositioned aerial? Ive never heard of that before :huh:

mikey

right my mate is breaking his lupo s with a gti conversion in so ive took away some parts.

I got a 421 raceland manifold and sports cat with no midbox earlier for 60quid. If people need any parts of a green lupo s with gti conversation message me or loopmuscle.

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

and this is the sports cat with no midbox

IMG_0080.jpg