Soon to have a full Re-Spray... Black roof?

Red Lupo

Well i was going to come up with a witty reply but got side tracked loking at the prices of focus RS's, probably a better option.

• 2 weeks later...

tbh id be more inclined to get rid of the bad boy bonnet and bootlid before painting anythin.

Well tbh removing the metal from the bonnet/boot could just f**k up in general, and i dont want to result in having to buy a new bonnet and boot lid, + isnt Dubbing about being unique? i cant recall seeing another lupo with the same tailgate as me, and if there is theres not many.

Unique doesnt always work though , i mean i could hang used condoms from random randy tramps off my towing eye as that would be unique but it still wouldnt be cool.

Nothing wrong with trying something different mate, if you like your tailgate and bad boy bonnet then keep them :) If you wanna black roof then go for it, you can always change it back if you don't like it!

I have a black roof on my car and think it works well ;)

i like the way people justify w**k mods but saying they're being unique

Just to say I wasn't trying to justify **** mods but saying do whatever makes you happy....

Id nominate any one running 10" wide funny offset rear wheels , usually of the weller variety.

Edited by scotty_82

Audi front ends.

Generally on all makes of cars 80% of bodykits

Lambo doors

Lexarse lights.

Neons

massively over sized sound systems that cant be played without the risk of tinnitus