Anyone else get up at 5am this morning for the LOST series finale

RallyeBaz

ha, apparently so. my aunt n uncle worked on filming it, in Hawaii,

we went to the set! (well the crash site on the beach)

dont have a clue where they all are now or whats going on, gave up on watching it after u just had more n more questions every eppisode!

Haven't seen any of series 6 yet, waiting for the DVD.

Pissed off already that it doesn't answer everything though! What's the point of that? Or heard it answers the old questions, but asks some new ones to, to be left unanswered. What a load of balls.

Still, can't wait to see it.

After 5 years of watching it, I feel cheated lol.

The writers must of been making it up as they go along.

The only way you can explain it is to map what's going on from the start to finish. Doubt it will link up anyway.

In a nutshell though I will give it a go.

They were trapped on the island pre-heaven (LOST Souls) and had to work together to get into heaven.

The parallel Universe where everything was going well (Jack had a son) was the afterlife.

A bit like Ashes to Ashes then! I'm sure Heroes (that I have also given up on) will end in a similarly desperate manner.

The Prisonner set the bar high for a series not ending sensibly, nobody has topped that yet.

Anyhoo, what was the polar bear about?

A bit like Ashes to Ashes then! I'm sure Heroes (that I have also given up on) will end in a similarly desperate manner.

The Prisonner set the bar high for a series not ending sensibly, nobody has topped that yet.

Aaaaaammmmm i think the polar bear was down to an experiment that went wrong, started by the dharma people! :wacko: Maybe! Who knows?? :confused:

I thought that the boy dreamt about the Polar Bear as it was on the front cover of his comic.

Due to the powers of the island the Polar Bear came to life lol