Has anyone had to deal with PAZ before?

JaseLupoGTi

3 months ago the coweling on my GTi broke after the garage snapped it without telling me, so i though id get onto the club lupo marketplace and get a breakers one to replace it, very quickly i came across a fella breaking a lupo 1.4 called paz, with a phone number, so i gave him a call and we agreed a delivered price, of a paltry 20 quick, i thought this is great, so i paid in full within a few hours on the same sunday afternoon, he requested i pay via paypal and sending the payment as a gift to avoid paypal charges, so i did this, and as i write this it is now nearly 3 months later, 3 weeks ago i went out and bought a brand new one i was that annoyed about waiting so long, ive send numerous messages to him with very few replies, in the end i cancelled him sending it me [ if he ever was going to ] and requested a refund of my 20 quid, 3 weeks later no refund and i can't dispute it because the payment was a gift.

A warning going out to everyone on the lupo site, careful using him to buy parts from, i did'nt want to have to write all this but hes left me no choice.

a pissed off GTi owner.

Its a nightmare fella's, ive tried to contact so many times, 3/4 of which have had no reply, its not hard to read a message saying 'could you send me a refund of 20 quid to my paypal, thanks' log on the computer and send it, i mean its only 20 quid, but thats not the point, you would'nt just give someone 20 quid in the street would you?

We spoke on the phone and arranged a price and how to pay for the item, he said to put address in the paypal payment, this i did and like i said and he sent nothing, why should i take the time to phone him when i have paid and sent my address and expect the item sent within good time, good time is not 2+ months, i appreciate some people have dealt with him fine with no problems but it seems others have had similar problems to me.

I also have bought loads of parts off of Paz and he has never let me down, as above, if you have the time to complain on a public forum, why is giving him a phone call a problem?????

I'm probably just being stupid though..... :coffee:

Why am i being made the scapegoat here?, its not me who's failed with their end of the bargain, i paid my money straight away and got nothing, 3 months later i have no product or even a refund for my swift payment and good manners on the phone, i have every right to be pissed off, and after 3 months every right to post this on here so dont you go making me out to be the bad guy here, i would'nt have had to even put this post on here had he kept to his end of the bargain, and i appreciate hes dealt with some of you guys before and been fine, but he has'nt with me!, im not wasting my money phoning someone who i should'nt have had to speak to again after the deal was made and funds were paid in full.

I'm far from making you the bad guy, just stating the point that in the time it takes to write a post you could have made a phone call out of luck that he answers.....for all you know his internet could be bust and he won't have known you havn't recieved it as it could have got lost in the post etc

There is more than one reason for everything so why jump to the conclusion to him stealing your money, when in my eyes it's not for certain it's the case...

Just an observation, and of course on the offense of my arguement, 2+ months is waheyyyyy too long to keep a customer waiting and i think it is inexcuseable depending on the circumstances....

Sorry if i cause offense with any of my comments, but that's what i think and you can think what you like... :coffee:

I'm far from making you the bad guy, just stating the point that in the time it takes to write a post you could have made a phone call out of luck that he answers.....for all you know his internet could be bust and he won't have known you havn't recieved it as it could have got lost in the post etc

There is more than one reason for everything so why jump to the conclusion to him stealing your money, when in my eyes it's not for certain it's the case...

Just an observation, and of course on the offense of my arguement, 2+ months is waheyyyyy too long to keep a customer waiting and i think it is inexcuseable depending on the circumstances....

Sorry if i cause offense with any of my comments, but that's what i think and you can think what you like... :coffee:

Well i've never jumped to the stealing conclusion, i would'nt say that about anyone, and all except one message [which you'll find if you click on his profile] were sent directly to his mobile, i have them all still in my phone. Ill try calling him tomorrow see if i can sort an end to this, im not trying to make enemies out of anyone or slate anyone or cause any unneeded stress, i just want this sorting out.

Thanks for the replies

Tha't fair enough then, just using the innocent until proven guilty approach and the facts sway me easily, good luck with sorting it out....

Could have swore it said further up that he stole your money, but read it again and nothing.....i apoligise....

No. I have dealt with Paz on a couple of occasions and whilst being a bit slow in sending, he has been fine after a reminder. One item went missing in the post and he refunded me OK, no question.

Well i've never jumped to the stealing conclusion, i would'nt say that about anyone, and all except one message [which you'll find if you click on his profile] were sent directly to his mobile, i have them all still in my phone. Ill try calling him tomorrow see if i can sort an end to this, im not trying to make enemies out of anyone or slate anyone or cause any unneeded stress, i just want this sorting out.

Thanks for the replies

hi, i'm having some issue with my bank and paypal setup, can i see u and give cash in yur hand,,,

to end this...i'm at LU11SE anytime call me 07930646660

paz

Edited by paz

Yes i had problems too!!! had agreed price and agreed that i would collect at the weekend, was awaiting for him to get back to me as to when i could collect it and where from, a few days later to find that he had sold it to someone else! wasnt ammused!!!!

hi, i'm having some issue with my bank and paypal setup, can i see u and give cash in yur hand,,,

to end this...i'm at LU11SE anytime call me 07930646660

paz

Can't come meet ya for 20 quid fella, it'll cost me 40 quid to come meet you!, have to try and get your paypal sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

The guy is almost as much a scammer as mirrorblanks.

The only diff with Paz is that he sends one or two things out and gives one or two people their money back just so it looks like he's doing things right.

Total cock - Worst customer service ever. MODERATORS BAN HIM FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! You DON'T need any more reason than has already been given by the shed loads of people who've already been ripped off.

I FOR ONE AM SICK OF SEEING THE MODERATORS PROTECT THIS GUY!

Edited by nfbr