possible wheel sizes on a 1.4 lupo

chippa

There isnt really a definite answer to this. There is lots to consider, not just the width, such as tyre size, et, whether you have camber, role your arches etc. Best just to research, see what other people have fitted, how they look and go from there.

There isnt really a definite answer to this. There is lots to consider, not just the width, such as tyre size, et, whether you have camber, role your arches etc. Best just to research, see what other people have fitted, how they look and go from there.

True I was thinking 8s on the rear with slight poke n some nice stretch.... its the fronts I dont really know what to have :(

I had 15 x 7's on the front of my old 1.4 with 175 50 15 and they worked well, arches weren't rolled and they never scrubbed. Had 195 45 15's on the back and they scrubbed like buggery!

I had 15 x 7's on the front of my old 1.4 with 175 50 15 and they worked well, arches weren't rolled and they never scrubbed. Had 195 45 15's on the back and they scrubbed like buggery!

was the rears also 7s? or 8s?

think i might try for 7,5 on front n 8 on back hmmm :unsure:

it will depend on the et of the wheels aswell so it would be possible to run an 8j wheel on the front if it has a high et so there is alot to consider not just the width

Yeh I no but ... I'm having the wheels made to how I want them

Dished pepperpots :)

Image or is it another set of splits that look like pepperpots and your having the lips changed ???

Pepper pot style is one that never really goes out of fashion .

Image or is it another set of splits that look like pepperpots and your having the lips changed ???

Pepper pot style is one that never really goes out of fashion .

My pots lips widened

Yeah thats them , im still dubious as to it all as no one has come forward with work done by them yet .

They basically weld on a new ally lip .

Yeah thats them , im still dubious as to it all as no one has come forward with work done by them yet .

They basically weld on a new ally lip .

yeh guess so ill let you know what its like within next 6 weeks .. rarest wheels ever FTW lol

For 130 quid a wheel you havent thought this through to well lol

7's and 8's would look good thought , depending how the offset will work out

For 130 quid a wheel you havent thought this through to well lol

7's and 8's would look good thought , depending how the offset will work out

yeh i no i can get some good wheels for that money but i want to be unique

and i like the pepperpots on my car :D lol

Edited by chippa

Have you worked out widths and offsets yet ?

not yet ... im planning on doing the hub work first to make the hubs 5x100 see if they will scrub the inner archas standard with out the 25mm adaptors on ... if they dont then i will have the dish coming all the way to the edge of the arch possibly a little poke not much though i guess its all down to the fronts tbh backs shouldnt be much of a problem i hope

Surely the first thing you should have done was to see what people are running width and offset wise before you send the wheels off to be done and then work your extra lip around those figures researched .

Sticking an extra 2 inches on the lip and then being undecided as to if they will fit with 25mm adaptors on or having the hub driled is a dam expensive gamble , sit and work out the maths and see if they will fit in theory first .