Black Veyron!!

h41nes

Haha, im looking to get one soon!

Umm dont think so although i know there are only 12 UK registered veyrons and i think there is only one or two that are black!

Quite a few other celebs do though, Ann Robinson, Lawrence Llewlyn Bowen and Richard Hammond is quite often around!

Dont know if it would have been any of them?

haha, i just did a search and found a picture of the one i drove past in london. The red and silver one http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=410731.

I knew that Hammond owned a Morgan Aeromax, only 100 of those built i believe.

What do you drive at the moment?

Thats lush although i am loving the blue one at the top as its something different.

Yeh he does, very nice car!

Only a little saxo sad.gif but have fallen in love with the gti's and am saving hard to buy one.

I've seen one of those Aeromax and they look butt ugly from the back :lol: the Aero8 looks better in my opinion

Keep saving, they're worth it!

I'm saving for a dark grey F50 which drove past me on the M4 the other week :wub:

laugh.gif I get where you are coming from with the whole back thing as it is a bit 'different'.

I am mate, just not sure what colour to get, think silver is a bit too common confused.gif

Lol good luck with that, im sure you'll be saving for a while!

If only i won the lottery....

Which ever colour you go for, it's not going to be 'common'.....i know of a few in the area, red one in stroud and a black one i've seen near me in malmesbury.

Just don't buy another red one! :P