Locking car and windows falls down

The locking issue that you are facing is down to the bad weather over the winter

One of the pieces that makes up the barrel has broken or is on its way out

There is a kit for £15 quid off the internet, I will post the link up when I get home tonight

The window droping isnt a fault, what happens on the a lupo is when you hold the key open the windows drop, when you hold the key in the lock position the windows rise again

With your broken lock the mechanisum is getting confused and thinking you are holding the key in the open position and dropping your windows supprising that only one falls however

Its not a hard job changing the components just a bit fiddly

Sam

The locking issue that you are facing is down to the bad weather over the winter

One of the pieces that makes up the barrel has broken or is on its way out

There is a kit for £15 quid off the internet, I will post the link up when I get home tonight

The window droping isnt a fault, what happens on the a lupo is when you hold the key open the windows drop, when you hold the key in the lock position the windows rise again

With your broken lock the mechanisum is getting confused and thinking you are holding the key in the open position and dropping your windows supprising that only one falls however

Its not a hard job changing the components just a bit fiddly

Sam

Cheers Sam,

Please let me know what is needed and a how to would be fab

You need to take the lock barrel out and lubricate it. The windows rolling down is a lock mechanism issue I would thing, guy's Golf at work does the same thing, not cheap from the dealers.

When I saw the title of this topic I lol'd.

When I bought my lupo the drivers side lock was fully broke (lock keeps spinning) so I'm not sure if the locks have a common fault

ebay i got for the arosa the door lock fix for 15 quid, ill see if i have the file to strip door locks then you just need to source bits quick trip to breakers and that should do it!! might have some spares here! in tool box wont need mine as im going remote central locking n removing my lock to make it harder to brake into

just looked for the doc on pc and found it if u pm me with an email address ill send you it! full guide to strip door locks

chris

Edited by The Dj