Your cars name...

Tash-a

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines called sally i named her after my dog, plus she just looks like a sally lol but a few of my friends call it 'defo' as my number plate T7DFO which is actually my initials, not defo hehe x

This post is funny!

My man name for the car WAS 'the red devil'

(Cos its red and its a Devil (<- replace devil with swear word of choice)

However some bright spark in Gravesend decided to permenantly borrow my rear bumper, so now I have a pea green replacment! thus my mates now call the car SHREK!

• 2 weeks later...

My Lupo is called Ma Foom Bey, the title of the song which was playing when we arrived to pick it up. My mate's polo is called LuLuBelle and my Landy is Sherbert Herbert, sisters Clio is Clinton, another sister has a Fiesta ST called Steven and our oldest sister has a Hillman Imp we like to call the Gimp, but she will not allow it!

Edited by SoulJacker

ive pulled the interior out of mine and im going to turn it into a van. its got a new name, dont think it liked being called the arsola. now the vanosa :D

The very same. I was a big fan of castle of cagliostro (and the original manga stuff) and loved the fiat 500 chase. Although my g/f had a fiat seicento at the time which I guess is the closest you could get it was the lupo that got the name :rolleyes:

Edited by Petrified

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still deciding on what to call mine, got it yesterday thinking about Donkey kong as the number plate starts as DK02 and that because lupo's are so huge ;) Its either that or diddy kong after the baby donkey kong its more size irrelevant haha.

I'm still deciding on what to call mine, got it yesterday thinking about Donkey kong as the number plate starts as DK02 and that because lupo's are so huge ;) Its either that or diddy kong after the baby donkey kong its more size irrelevant haha.

Diddy Kong! Do it!

Kojak. KJO last part of numberplate, so kinda made sense. Then my mother decided to tell me I had no hair when I was a baby for ages, so I was renamed for a while. Nice.

She's called Smurfette or Smurfy for short :)

That's what my current car is called! :)

50022_795503204_2469_n.jpg

Will wait til I meet her to name my lupo (Will start looking to buy one in 3 weeks or so)

Edited by Bove