13" on a daily driver?

croakey

How easy is it to live with 13's on a decked lupo/arosa etc etc, i do a fair few miles in my car on a mixture of roads, just curious as to see if i could pull it off, or it would destroy my wee car!

any pics/ info would be much appreicated :)

tbh it depends how u drive it and what sort or roads ! Where u live ? Some people use as dailys on 13's and mega low ! Little Green Giant, BenLast, read there threads in members ride :) I will be rolling on 13's for a daily soon but tbh my roads are quite good !

I had mine all the way down on standard 13's (big tyres) and the car wasn't far off the ground, it can get tiring after a while.

Depends on coilies (some seem to go lower) and road condition.

Been running 13s 175/50s for nearly two years.

Only issue is scraping which is awesome (girlfriend gets scared) and fecked subframe but that could happen to any car.

Oh and the main petrol consumption is on par with Astons and Lambos.

14's are no diff tbh only thing is you dont have to go as low for it to look as good,

i would say i am as low as most people running 13's

tbh its awful but i love it, the exhaust not only scrapes but drags over everything, mudflaps are about 1cm off the ground, and scrape around pretty much every corner, i think, not 100% but think i have heard the driveshafts hit subframe a good few times, the bottom arms much hit the floor every 10-15 mins or so on a regular road around here lol arches scrape like mad everywere aswell lol

if yoour gonna run 13s then be prepared for lots of bangs, scrapes, loud noises, and people staring as you drag your car over speed bumps via the sills lol

BE A MAN AND GO FOR 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14's are no diff tbh only thing is you dont have to go as low for it to look as good,

i would say i am as low as most people running 13's

tbh its awful but i love it, the exhaust not only scrapes but drags over everything, mudflaps are about 1cm off the ground, and scrape around pretty much every corner, i think, not 100% but think i have heard the driveshafts hit subframe a good few times, the bottom arms much hit the floor every 10-15 mins or so on a regular road around here lol arches scrape like mad everywere aswell lol

if yoour gonna run 13s then be prepared for lots of bangs, scrapes, loud noises, and people staring as you drag your car over speed bumps via the sills lol

BE A MAN AND GO FOR 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a big statement.