car scraping

memousey

i just put 15''s on my loop and now i scrapes alot i can't have people in the back :/ is there any way that i can stay low with out it scraping any way i can make the stiffer?

i am on ta technics

hope you can help

Are you scrubbing on the outside of the arches or the arch liner? Oh what tires you running?

Get the arched rolled (heat gun and rubber mallet sorted mine out)and if you're still rubbing there must be a way of removiing the arch liner but keeping the bit that covers the gap in the rear bumper.

With a big bar and big balls yes.

Otherwise its borrowing/purchasing an arch rolling piece of kit or paying about ยฃ100 to get all four done

supose i guna have to make it higher :(

could i roll the arches my self?

It's a straight forward job to roll the arches.....if ya got the arch roller. Watch clips on it on you tube the key is to ensure that you apply the heat to stop the paint cracking. I found a roller on ebay for ยฃ170 - tip- buy it and rent it out or master the technique yourself so you can earn the money back for tool. Very useful.

Good luck

to be fair you might find that you dont have to raise the suspension up that much for it to stop scraping... just do it a bit at a time and take it around the block and jack it a bit more, i had to take mine up very slightly to stop the rubbing, and i cant even really notice the height difference now

to be fair you might find that you dont have to raise the suspension up that much for it to stop scraping... just do it a bit at a time and take it around the block and jack it a bit more, i had to take mine up very slightly to stop the rubbing, and i cant even really notice the height difference now

O/T, but do you drive down Tong Road on a morning going to work? I see a silver 54 GTI all the time

O/T, but do you drive down Tong Road on a morning going to work? I see a silver 54 GTI all the time

nope, but i see the same one going up selby road! :lol: ive got a private plate on, but mines a 51plate

i tried looking for that car on here, but to no prevail :confused: