GLASGOW MEET !!!

one litre wonder ;)

righto , i finish work earlier than planned on sunday , anybody up for a mini meet , mattie u said u were interested , lee u aint workin , paddy do u have work ? arron ? other new polo person ???? more the merrier! meeting place to be decided but it would be about 9pm ( i finish at 8.30 gives me time to get home and get some grub ! add ur name to the list so we can see about numbers

1- craig ( one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may take a spin in although will need to watch as have a puncture picked it up friday night got home and it was flat didnt feel like it though driving lol

So ive my airline at the ready everytime i go out anywhere and my tire weld as my car doesnt carry a spare wheel (no wheel well) where we talking???

I need to watch in city centre as cops love to dig me in there big time!!!

right , shall we agree on next sunday for the meet then ???to give ppl time etc to get organised , time to get cars washed , peeble time to get the tyre fixed

possibly paddys sport???

Sounds ideal next week no plans for then, works night out aint till 20th, Ill have tire sorted before then or should i say tires, think both back tires have a nail lol

I started fitting my stereo but couldnt be arsed working out where to put it all too damn cold so meet next week will give me more time to fit it!

Any ideas of where to meet, Im crap with names of places but ok getting to places if makes sense lol

Suppose as long as ive street name or postcode i can use the sat nav to get there lol

Well Im up for it should be a laugh, get to show off my new stereo system although doubt ill have all my speakers, subs and amps and screens all running but my new kenwood unit the dogs bolloks.

Fancy doing some video footage while there i can setup the cameras in car to record stuff and always got the normal video camera

it would be easy enough for will to find , its right on the m8 and that means the east kilbride punters arnt 2 far away and neither are the glasgow punters , that way once we meet up we could go to town or wat ever